FORUM ALGÉRIEN DE MÉDECINE ::: MED-DZ : What's PC gamers strategy seeing NBA2k21?
Username: Password:   
Index  FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Profile  Annonces Med-Dz  Register

What's PC gamers strategy seeing NBA2k21?
Jump to:  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORUM ALGÉRIEN DE MÉDECINE ::: MED-DZ Forum Index » Forums généraux » Aides, développement et suggestions.
Sunxuemei
Membre Novice
Membre Novice

Année d'étude: 2ème année
Votre Faculté: Fac-Batna
Point(s): 4
Moyenne de points: 0
PostPosted: Tue 15 Sep - 03:43 (2020) Reply with quote

He is 14. I would be NBA 2K MT Coins having a different conversation about money with him lol if he was 19. I remember when I was his age though. I would save yourself money I can so I can buy something I needed or wanted. I would not just spend it the moment it touched my hands. Hell, about two months ago his grandpa gave him for doing absolutely nothing 30 bucks. I made a joke about just how within 2 mins he's going to ask me to buy him a gift card with this money and he got angry and even raised his voice at me so that I just shut him off NBA 2K21 and delivered him out the room.

Sure he got a bit angry with you it occurs but talk to the guy you know him better then I do ofc so yeah sit down and teach him you can't back away just coz he got mad with you and man idk im not from America but $50 in my currency (South african Rand ) is all about R1000 yeah 1k thats a lot of money vow minimum wage folks earning roughly R3000 a month and the average child his age roughly gets R300 per month so tell him to be thankful or tell him to come here he could chunk hard here.

What's PC gamers strategy seeing NBA2k21?

Are you going to buy NBA2k21? I guess everyone understands we aint obtaining the"next gen" version this season on PC. So do you think the regular NBA2k21 will have enough improvment over the current version so as to inspire an purchase. And foremost motivate the grind. Im not sure what 2k′s purpose to not port the following gen PC is, imo the work they'd have put on porting it would have left them alot of money in the end. I could see if we had enough players staying in NBA2k20 myself skipping this year demanding.

But ya I guess that wont happen since we never seen this history shrewd. While we wont, and seeing the games guys getting the following Gen version.

I am going back to the version. That's said, the player base is tiny and filled with cheaters which killed online for me personally. Does not really matter about how great a NBA 2K21 game appears to me personally if the player base is terrible and Cheap NBA 2K21 MT you dig online. Would definitely give PC a shot again if they straighten things out.
Publicité

PostPosted: Tue 15 Sep - 03:43 (2020)

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORUM ALGÉRIEN DE MÉDECINE ::: MED-DZ Forum Index » Forums généraux » Aides, développement et suggestions.

Index | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Cookies | Charte | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Med-Dz by TiBoy 2008-2010
phpBB skin developed by: John Olson