FORUM ALGÉRIEN DE MÉDECINE ::: MED-DZ : I played with other games as a substitute for PSO and in awaiting PSO2
Username: Password:   
Index  FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Profile  Annonces Med-Dz  Register

I played with other games as a substitute for PSO and in awaiting PSO2
Jump to:  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORUM ALGÉRIEN DE MÉDECINE ::: MED-DZ Forum Index » Forums généraux » Café MedZédien.
Nanlina
Membre Novice
Membre Novice

Année d'étude: Etudiant en Pharmacie
Votre Faculté: Faculté MAROCAINE
Point(s): 4
Moyenne de points: 0
PostPosted: Mon 20 Apr - 02:18 (2020) Reply with quote

I am not bothering with any other looter/MMO anymore. The closed beta had me totally hooked and I know I will be playing PSO2 non stop for a while.Same. I've been tired of playing exclusively Apex Legends cause nothing else is really interesting me on Xbox. The Yakuza Xbox ports and this will keep me occupied for a very long time.Can I ask what about it is currently drawing on you? Also the PSO2AH ability to change your course and also have a great deal of different play styles. I also feel like the loot is always rewarding. The sci-fi theme is also unique.

For many years I played with other games as a substitute for PSO and in awaiting PSO2.The personal BlueBurst servers were not a fantastic match for me. Many things shifted to'improve Phantasy Star Online 2' when there has been of life mods into the customer a quality all we really wanted. On the Lookout for a PSO replacement I played with Monster Hunter Tri. Cha-cha although close was annoying as the grind along with hell was silly. Warframe came but the art design gave me the heebie jeebies. So many others were trying hard to be the next Minecraft so I just played Starmade instead. I built ships and channels hoping to reproduce PSO's joys. Never got much.

It's not like Destiny 2 is as shit as people make it to be. Both and I play with regularly and they are enjoyable. They are different games which perform. I play PSO2 since the customizations are great and the action never gets old. I perform Destiny 2 since the shooting never gets older, too, PvP that's really fun. Granted, I do not even play PSO2 a lot anymore or Destiny 2 anymore as a result of time and whatnot but I used to play D2 religiously and never touched PSO2 for quite a while and the exact same goes in reverse. I played for thousands of hours and I believe that it's still enjoyable to play.

Additionally, I played and appreciated it for a longlong time, but their current model is bullshit. You're addicted which is why you will defend the bullshit, but no getting away from the fact it is a mess and because Bungie jumped away from Activision it has got WORSE when many of us expected it to get better. The'you had to be there' strategy is complete fuckery, and it has put me right off. But as I said, you're addicted, which means you will downvote me and defend this, and a year ago I had been doing exactly the same, so I dont really blame you.

Oh I'm pretty sure in PSO2 you are able to buy all of the cosmetics you want from the store without having to get through the gacha bullshit, or there are cosmetics which you could make for free that's rewarding. Then, I did say nothing about the monetization model. I think the shooting is enjoyable. That's all. I don't give a shit. Did I defend the current model? Can I say it was good? All I stated the buy Phantasy Star Online 2 Meseta shooting is great. That's all. I'm just saying that Phantasy Star Online 2 is enjoyable to me. Apparently having fun with a game means that I have to defend everything the company does today. I'm not that trivial to downvote folks like this.

Publicité

PostPosted: Mon 20 Apr - 02:18 (2020)

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORUM ALGÉRIEN DE MÉDECINE ::: MED-DZ Forum Index » Forums généraux » Café MedZédien.

Index | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Cookies | Charte | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Med-Dz by TiBoy 2008-2010
phpBB skin developed by: John Olson