FORUM ALGÉRIEN DE MÉDECINE ::: MED-DZ : "I saw the pitcher sitting there, looking
  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés 
Nom d’utilisateur: Mot de passe:   
Index  FAQ  Rechercher  Membres  Groupes  Profil  Annonces Med-Dz  S’enregistrer

"I saw the pitcher sitting there, looking
Sauter vers:  
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FORUM ALGÉRIEN DE MÉDECINE ::: MED-DZ Index du Forum » Forums généraux » Facultés de médecine en Algerie
Auteur Message
shenyuqing113
Membre actif
Membre actif

Année d'étude: 1ère année
Votre Faculté: Autres
Point(s): 343
Moyenne de points: 0
MessagePosté le: Mar 17 Avr - 04:33 (2018) Répondre en citant

HOUSTON -- Three-time Indianapolis 500 winner Dario Franchitti will need a second surgery on the broken right ankle he suffered when his car went airborne into the fence during the last lap of the Grand Prix of Houston. Franchitti also fractured two vertebrae in his spine and received a concussion. He had surgery on the ankle Sunday night and remained in the hospital afterward. Franchitti is expected to return to Indianapolis on Wednesday and have a second surgery on his ankle. "Thank you to everyone for all the well wishes. They mean a lot to me," Franchitti said in a statement from Target Chip Ganassi Racing. " I would also like to send my best to all the fans involved in the accident and hope that everyone is all right." Thirteen fans and an IndyCar official were injured by debris that flew into the grandstand. Two people were taken to the hospital; Tony Kanaan tweeted a picture of himself and fellow driver Scott Dixon visiting one of the fans and wrote: "Glad to see everybody is ok." The accident occurred when Franchitti ran into the back of Takuma Satos car and launched over it and into the fence. Sato appeared to have a problem with his car and was limping toward the finish when Franchitti came up quickly behind him in Turn 5. The force of the crash tore apart a section of the fence and showered debris into the grandstand, which had a second fence in front of the fans. Franchittis car ricocheted back onto the track and spun several times before coming to a stop. E.J. Viso hit Satos car as he came upon the accident scene, and the three wrecked cars and broken parts and pieces clogged the race course. IndyCar threw the yellow flag, ending the race under caution, but drivers still had to navigate their way through the wreckage on their way back to pit road. It created a scene reminiscent of Dan Wheldons fatal 2011 crash at Las Vegas, where competitors also had to drive past Wheldons car and through the debris. It was a sobering moment for race winner Will Power, who broke his back in the Las Vegas crash, and for Dixon, Franchittis teammate. Dixon took control of the IndyCar championship race on Sunday but passed by teammate Franchittis car and waved in an attempt to get an update on his condition. Power watched replays of the accident on the big screen, and said the accident reminded him of Las Vegas, where he and Wheldon both sailed into the fence. "I just saw Darios car and him sitting in it with a lot of damage, and yes, thats what it reminded me of," said Power. "I hate seeing that. We try to keep these cars on the ground." The accident ended a weekend that saw Dixon move into the points lead following mechanical failures for Helio Castroneves on consecutive days. Castroneves came to Houston with a 49-point lead over Dixon. But a gearbox problem Saturday when Dixon won allowed Dixon to pull within eight points. Then his gearbox broke on Sunday, and Dixon now has a 25-point lead in the standings and needs only to finish fifth or better in the Oct. 19 finale in California to win his third IndyCar title. "Its still going to come down to the wire," he said. "Its still going to be the last lap, last corner kind of situation. At least I hope that it ends that way." Jarrad Davis Womens Jersey . Patty Mills scored 15 points, Tim Duncan had 10 points and 11 rebounds in limited minutes, and San Antonio trailed for only 11 seconds late in the first quarter of a 103-90 victory over Portland on Wednesday night. Haloti Ngata Jersey . Alen, 28, hit .315 with five home runs, 59 RBI and a career-high nine stolen bases for the Goldeyes last season. He is the longest serving catcher in Goldeyes history, having already spent five seasons with the organization. http://www.shopdetroitlionsnfl.com/lions-ricky-wagner-black-jersey/. Reyes, 26, was traded from Atlanta to Toronto in July 2010 and spent the remainder of the season in the minors. He began 2011 in the majors and made 20 starts with the Blue Jays, going 5-8 with a 5.40 earned run average before he was waived on Aug. Matt Prater Jersey . Maximilian Arnold put Wolfsburg ahead in the eighth minute, when the stationary Fallou Diagne allowed him to guide Patrick Ochs cross beyond the helpless Freiburg goalkeeper, and Ivica Olic doubled the lead three minutes later after Luiz Gustavo did well to set him up. Matthew Stafford Jersey ." Bach is in Rome for the European Olympic Committees general assembly and meetings with Pope Francis. He also visited with Italian Premier Enrico Letta. "The prime minister appeared to be interested in a bid from Italy for 24, because he has realized that the games can serve as a catalyst for development for a city and a country," Bach told The Associated Press on Saturday.DETROIT -- Torii Hunter put the Detroit Tigers ahead with his bat and scored two runs with his 38-year-old legs to help the Detroit Tigers beat the Minnesota Twins 7-1 on Wednesday night. Minnesota let the AL Central-leading Tigers score four runs with two outs in the seventh, and three more with two outs in the eighth. On a pivotal play in the seventh, right fielder Chris Hermann failed to get to Hunters drive between him and centre fielder Clete Thomas, allowing Austin Jackson to score easily from first. After Miguel Cabrera was walked intentionally, Prince Fielder struck out, but backup catcher Ryan Doumit let the ball get past him and relief pitcher Caleb Thielbar didnt cover home plate. That mistake gave Hunter a clear path to score. "I was always told by Kirby Puckett, Be a hyena. Always take advantage of the weak link," Hunter said. "I saw the pitcher sitting there, looking at the play and the plate was wide open. That play never develops if Prince doesnt run. He did what he had to do, make them throw the ball and I was able to score." Twins manager Ron Gardenhire lamented the mental mistake by the 26-year-old Thielbar. "The kid got caught watching the play and didnt get to home plate," Gardenhire said. "Thats automatic. You have to cover the plate. He knows that better than anyone right now." Victor Martinez followed with an RBI double to put Detroit up 4-1. Twins second baseman Brian Dozier bobbled a grounder in the eighth, the teams first error in six games, and the miscue loaded the bases for Cabrera, who cleared them with his 25th double that gave him 123 RBIs. The Tigers pinch-ran for Cabrera, who has been playing in pain, but felt better Wednesday than he did Tuesday when he aggravated a strain in his groin, abdominal and hip area. "I was pleased with his health," Tigers manager Jim Leyland said. Drew Smyly (5-0) struck out two in a perfect inning in relief of Anibal Sanchez. Jose Veras entered with two outs in the eighth inning and closed the game for his first save with the Tigers. Kevin Correia (8-10) allowed four runs -- two earned -- and nine hits over 6 2-3 innings. "I got us right into the position we needed to be, and I blew it," he said.dddddddddddd Sanchez gave up one run and six hits over 6 2-3 innings. "Both starters were terrific," Leyland said. "Then, we finally broke through." And, Hunter had a lot to do with that. "Hes one of the toughest players Ive ever managed," Leyland said. "In big situations, he gets tougher." Gardenhire knows that perhaps as much as anyone because he was his manager for several years, and was among the least surprised at Comerica Park when he took advantage of the Twins poor play. "Weve seen him do things like that so many times," he said. "Thats just the way he plays the game. He had a huge at-bat, flipped the ball the other way for the double, and then he makes the hustle play when we fall asleep." After six scoreless innings, Dozier hit a two-out single in the seventh to give Minnesota the lead -- briefly. Pedro Florimon drew a walk on a full-count pitch in the seventh. He stole second, the 15th straight stolen base against the Tigers, who were relegated to using their third-best catcher, Bryan Holaday, who was filling in for injured backup Brayan Pena and starter Alex Avila who is on the concussion disabled list. The Tigers gave up a 16th straight stolen base later in the inning, extending the longest active streak in the major leagues, according to STATS LLC. Minnesota was without All-Star catcher Joe Mauer for the second straight day because he is on the seven-day concussion DL. Both teams had five hits through four innings and combined to leave 10 runners on base. Minnesotas Justin Morneau had two of his teams first four hits, including a double in the third, a day after having a season-high four hits. NOTES: Avila was cleared for a rehab assignment, and is scheduled to play for Triple-A Toledo on Thursday at Louisville. ... The Twins recalled Chris Colabello from Triple-A Rochester to take Joe Mauers spot on the roster, and put the rookie at 1B on Wednesday. ... Pena missed the game with a bruised big right toe. ... The Twins expect RHP Samuel Deduno (biceps tendinitis) to make his scheduled start Friday at Cleveland. Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping China Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 17 Avr - 04:33 (2018)

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FORUM ALGÉRIEN DE MÉDECINE ::: MED-DZ Index du Forum » Forums généraux » Facultés de médecine en Algerie

Portail | Index | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Med-Dz by TiBoy 2008-2010
phpBB skin developed by: John Olson