FORUM ALGÉRIEN DE MÉDECINE ::: MED-DZ : there and help out, add on, but thats not my main job
  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés 
Nom d’utilisateur: Mot de passe:   
Index  FAQ  Rechercher  Membres  Groupes  Profil  Annonces Med-Dz  S’enregistrer

there and help out, add on, but thats not my main job
Sauter vers:  
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FORUM ALGÉRIEN DE MÉDECINE ::: MED-DZ Index du Forum » Forums généraux » Facultés de médecine en Algerie
Auteur Message
shenyuqing113
Membre très actif
Membre très actif

Année d'étude: 1ère année
Votre Faculté: Autres
Point(s): 445
Moyenne de points: 0
MessagePosté le: Dim 15 Avr - 07:32 (2018) Répondre en citant

The Calgary Flames will try to keep their place among the top teams in the Western Conference tonight when they host the always-tough Chicago Blackhawks. The Flames (12-6-2) are coming off Tuesdays 4-3 shootout win over Anaheim to pull within one point of the Ducks for the Wests best record. Calgary rallied from a 2-0 deficit in the third period en route to a third straight win and seventh in nine games. The Flames have already won four times when trailing after two periods, matching their total from last season. Weve done a good job this year so far of sticking to our game and when we havent had the first and second period that wed like weve found a way to find our legs in the third, said Dennis Wideman, who scored twice. Its a big win for us because it gives the young guys the confidence to know they can go up against the best and we can win games. Wideman, who is tied for the NHL lead for goals by a defenceman at seven, recorded his first of the season against Chicago last month. The Flames will be without David Jones (upper body) and Kris Russell (lower body) against Chicago. Both are listed by the club as day-to-day. Andrew Shaw will not be in the lineup for Chicago with an upper-body injury. The Blackhawks (10-7-1) are searching for consistency in several areas as they open a six-game road trip while the circus moves into the United Center. But they look just fine in goal with Corey Crawford and his steady, even-keeled approach. I think his focus has been excellent every day on the ice, practice days as well, Quenneville said after practice on Wednesday. He really seems like hes concentrating on the next shot, the next situation. His preparations been excellent. The next challenge for Crawford is helping make up for the loss of rookie defenseman Trevor van Riemsdyk, who broke his left kneecap when he took a puck off his leg during Sundays 6-2 victory over Dallas. The 23-year-old van Riemsdyk will have surgery on Thursday and is expected to be sidelined for three to four months. Van Riemsdyk had been a pleasant surprise for Chicago, playing mostly with David Rundblad or Michal Rozsival on the third defensive pairing. Adam Clendening was promoted from the minors on Tuesday and likely will make his NHL debut on the upcoming road trip. Quenneville could slot Clendening into van Riemdsyks spot, or he might tinker with his top four defensemen to spread out his most reliable players. The Blackhawks also are playing without forward Patrick Sharp, who had a team-high 34 goals last season and is out with a lower-body injury. The team said Sharp would miss three to four weeks after he was hurt Nov. 4, and Quenneville has stuck with that timeline when asked about the winger. Crawford, 29, missed six games earlier this season with an upper-body injury, but he has started every game since his return. He likely will shoulder much of the load on the road trip, which begins with a Canadian swing and closes with stops in Colorado, Anaheim and Los Angeles. The challenging stretch comes at an important time for the Blackhawks, who have won three of four after a slump of six losses in nine games. Nashville and St. Louis are off to a strong start in the Central, and Chicago also needs to make up ground in the Western Conference. The circus trip has been kind to the Blackhawks in the past. They went 6-1 on the trip last season to improve to 22-11-4 on the circus run since captain Jonathan Toews and Patrick Kane entered the league in the 2007-08 season. Theres a lot of experience and guys that have been through these situations. A lot of us have been on these long road trips, said Kane, who turned 26 on Wednesday. We enjoy them. We have fun with them. Its fun to spend time with the guys. Like I said before, it makes all that better when you win games. Chicago hasnt enjoyed much success in Calgary, though, going 2-4-1 there since the start of the 2010-11 season. Its been an especially tough place for Toews, who hasnt scored in 15 games in Calgary - including the playoffs. The Blackhawks had a season-high 50 shots on goal at home against the Flames on Oct. 15, but only Shaw scored in a 2-1 overtime loss. Mikael Backlund beat Crawford for the winner on Calgarys 18th shot. Flames Projected Lines Forwards Glencross-Monahan-Bouma Gaudraeu-Granlund-Hudler Baertschi-Byron- Jooris Bollig-Ferland-Setoguchi Defence Giordano-Brodie Smid-Wideman Diaz-Engelland Goalies Hiller - starting Blackhawks Projected Lines Forwards Saad-Toews-Hossa Versteeg-Richards-Kane Bickel-Smith-Morin Carcillo-Kruger-Nordstrom Defence Keith-Seabrook Hjarlmarsson-Oduya Clendening-Rosival Goalies Crawford - starting Corey Grant Jersey . 5 Trade Deadline is drawing closer and teams will be deciding on whether to buy or sell while figuring out which players can make the biggest difference and hold the greatest value. Aaron Colvin Jersey . The Islanders own the fifth pick in the 2014 draft but had until June 1 to decide whether to keep it or defer to 2015. The selection was packaged in the teams deal for Thomas Vanek on October 27, 2013. http://www.jaguarsfansclub.com/Black-Myles-Jack-Jaguars-Jersey.html?cat=926. A lawmaker is hoping the buzz from California Chromes run for the Triple Crown might build support for a bill that would place the U. Earl Watford Jersey . - Alex Dostie scored two goals and assisted on another to lead the Gatineau Olympiques to a 5-3 victory over the Drummondville Voltigeurs in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action on Sunday. Chris Ivory Jersey . Today, their baseball playing sons were reportedly traded for each other. According to the Los Angeles Times, the Chicago Cubs dealt minor league outfield Trevor Gretzky to the Angels for catcher Matt Scioscia.MILWAUKEE -- Kyle Lohse had the Chicago Cubs hitting harmless groundballs early in counts. He threw in the occasional fastball to keep batters off balance. The Cubs struggled at the plate with the Milwaukee Brewers veteran locked in with his slider and sinker. Lohse allowed just three hits in a complete game shutout, and Ryan Braun had a two-run homer in the first inning of a 9-0 rout against the Cubs on Sunday. Milwaukee pounded Cubs ace Jeff Samardzija (1-5) for eight earned runs in three innings, raising his ERA from 1.68 to 2.54. "I figured it would be low-scoring on both ends. I knew Kyle had a good chance of keeping them down and I didnt expect to get a lot of runs off Samardzija. Great offence," manager Ron Roenicke said. Braun homered to left on the first pitch he saw from Samardzija, and the Brewers rolled from there with Samardzija having trouble locating his fastball. Lyle Overbay broke the game open with a three-run double in the third. Even Lohse had success at the plate with an RBI single to drive in Overbay to make it 8-0 for the pitchers second run-scoring hit of the game. Lohse (7-1) needed just 93 pitches in tossing his eighth career shutout. "Its fun to go out there and help out, add on, but thats not my main job," Lohse said about his 2 for 3 day with the bat. "My main job was to go out there and get us deep in the game, and I take a little more pride in that." With Lohses pitch count at just 83 pitches after eight innings, Roenicke wasnt even thinking about pulling the veteran. "I didnt even go talk to him. When you see that kind of game and the pitch count that low, its impressive," the skipper said. One of the few highlights for Chicago was Brian Schlitters single to lead off the seventh for the relievers first major league hit. Otherwise it was a frustrating day for the last-place Cubs. They lost their 14th straight series on the road, a streak dating to last September. Samardzijas "command wasnt the bbest today, but it was just one of those days for him," manager Rick Renteria said.dddddddddddd "I think very rare." The eight earned runs allowed were as many as Samardzija had given up in his previous six starts. Scooter Gennett had two doubles off Samardzija before hitting his third homer of the year in the fifth off reliever Justin Grimm. Gennetts first double exemplified the Cubs afternoon. A high fly to shallow left-centre in the second fell in between backpedaling shortstop Starlin Castro and charging outfielder Junior Lake, who looked away in frustration as Gennett hustled into second. "You have to take advantage of mistakes against a good pitcher like that. When a team makes mistakes like that, you have to jump on it," Braun said. Two innings later, Cubs first baseman Anthony Rizzo was ejected by home plate umpire Jerry Meals for arguing a called third strike and Chicago trailing by eight. The left-handed slugger turned to face Meals and pointed angrily with his left arm at the ground before being sent back to the dugout by Renteria. "I said my peace and I definitely understand why I got ejected," Rizzo said. "Im going to move on." Braun hit his ninth homer of the year and second in three days. The Brewers hope it might be a sign that hes over the right oblique injury that sidelined him for two weeks in May. Notes: Chicago planned to give Luis Valbuena a couple days off as a precaution after Renteria said the infielder was "a little tired, a little sore" with what he described as an abdominal ailment. ... Brewers 3B Aramis Ramirez (hamstring) went 0 for 2 and fielded a grounder in four innings in his first game of a two-day rehab stint at the teams Class A affiliate in Appleton. ... ... Chicago is off Monday and opens a three-game series Tuesday against the visiting New York Mets. RH Matt Garza (2-4) starts Monday when Milwaukee welcomes the Minnesota Twins for a two-game series. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap Jerseys Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Jerseys China Discount NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys China ' ' '
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 15 Avr - 07:32 (2018)

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FORUM ALGÉRIEN DE MÉDECINE ::: MED-DZ Index du Forum » Forums généraux » Facultés de médecine en Algerie

Index | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Med-Dz by TiBoy 2008-2010
phpBB skin developed by: John Olson