FORUM ALGÉRIEN DE MÉDECINE ::: MED-DZ : Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim Throwback Jersey
  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés 
Nom d’utilisateur: Mot de passe:   
Index  FAQ  Rechercher  Membres  Groupes  Profil  Annonces Med-Dz  S’enregistrer

Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim Throwback Jersey
Sauter vers:  
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FORUM ALGÉRIEN DE MÉDECINE ::: MED-DZ Index du Forum » Forums généraux » Café MedZédien.
Auteur Message
xiaoming
Membre actif
Membre actif

Année d'étude: 1ère année
Votre Faculté: Fac-Constantine
Point(s): 206
Moyenne de points: 0
MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Avr - 03:45 (2018) Répondre en citant

LONDON Wholesale New York Knicks Jerseys , April 16 (Xinhua) -- Three of the world's most famous ocean liners will anchor for the first time in the River Mersey next year to mark the 175th anniversary of the first sailing between Britain and North America.

The showpiece event is expected to attract between two and three million visitors, lining Liverpool's World Heritage waterfront for a glimpse of the three liners, namely the Queen Mary, the Queen Elizabeth and the Queen Victoria, which all belongs to Cunard Line.

The maiden trans-Atlantic voyage left Liverpool on July 4, 1840 for the crossing to North America. And on July 4, 2015 Wholesale New Orleans Pelicans Jerseys , Queen Mary will replicate the same journey -- setting sails from Liverpool on a 10-day voyage ending in New York.

Thousands of people have already paid between 2,000 and 7,000 pounds (3,400 to 12,000 U.S. dollars) for tickets for the historic sailing.

The Cunard Line was established in Liverpool in the early 1800s when Liverpool was Europe's greatest seaport.

"Liverpool is the spiritual home of Cunard and I am delighted the city will play a key role in our anniversary celebrations in 2015. This event will live long in the memory of all people there to witness it, whether on board one of our ships or along the banks of the great River Mersey," said Angus Struthers Wholesale Minnesota Timberwolves Jerseys , Cunard director, on Wednesday.

Liverpool Mayor Joe Anderson, who as a teenager worked for Cunard as a deckhand, said: "Undoubtedly the majestic sights of the three Queens will attract many thousands of people to our waterfront. It is set to be the biggest maritime highlight of 2015."

The Queen Mary can carry 2,620 passengers and has a crew of 1,253. The ship is 345 metres in length. Queen Victoria can carry 1,990 passengers and 981 crew. Queen Elizabeth carries 2 Wholesale Milwaukee Bucks Jerseys ,068 passengers and a crew of 1,005. In contrast the original Cunard Britannia was only 63 metres in length, carrying just 115 passengers.

URUMQI, Dec. 28 (Xinhua) -- After Bada, 51, watched the animated TV series "Young Hero of Jangar", he reached the conclusion that the Mongolian people's "Homer" could be revitalized in his remaining years.

The Epic of Jangar Wholesale Miami Heat Jerseys , the life of the eponymous Jangar, is a tale of the defeat of evil and establishment of a utopia without war, hunger or cold.

"I see hope now of new life for the epic and the Mongolian culture it embodies, and for passing them on to the next generation," said Bada.

A traditional singer of Jangar since he was 17, Bada used to worry about the future of "outdated songs". He used to teach the epic at the Mongolian Middle School in the Mongolian Autonomous Prefecture of Bortala in farwest China's Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, for only 50 yuan (8.24 U.S. dollars) per class.

"The teaching was not effective. Few students were interested in learning 'old people's stuff' Wholesale Memphis Grizzlies Jerseys ," said Bada, quoting his students' words.

He was even more worried when he discovered that his daughter, third grader in junior high, prefered surfing the internet to learning Jangar from him.

"Who will sing Jangar after me?" Bada would ask himself as he searched for an apprentice both talented enough to be able to recite a work of over 150,000 lines and enthusiastic enough to consider singing and teaching the epic as a lifelong career. "It was so hard to find such an apprentice," sighed Bada.

It is not just the younger generation, but older people do not seem interested in Jangar anymore either.

At important occasions such as weddings Wholesale Los Angeles Lakers Jerseys , Mongolian people used to always invite a Jangar singer, but many now prefer western style wedding gowns and pop music. In more traditional families, they only play recordings of Jangar.

"Fewer families invite me to sing on big occasions now and they offer less money," said Bada. Sometimes, all he gets is a meal. At other times, he may be lucky and earn 300 yuan.

In 2006, Jangar was listed as intangible culture heritage and the local government made more effort to revitalize the epic.

Bortala now has four Jangar singers including Bada. They each receive a monthly stipend of 1 Wholesale Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys ,000 yuan from Bole city government and a yearly subsidy of 300 yuan from the regional government.

Bortala promotes Jangar in primary and secondary schools to cultivate "little singers of Jangar." The prefecture also holds Jangar singing contest each year.

"My student Dilika from the Mongolian Middle School won first prize in a teenagers' Jangar contest this year and the school has promised me a classroom of my own," said Bada happily.

Wuyunhua, another of Bada's students, loves popular songs, but appreciates Jangar's narrative style as well. "My writing skills improved after I learned Jangar," she said.

Bada feels his hard work has finally paid off, but he still has concerns for Jangar's future.

"I hope that after watching the cartoon Wholesale Indiana Pacers Jerseys , people won't have the imprssion that the epic of Jangar is only for kids," said Bada, emphasizing that the epic is a serious art work and the epitome of the culture and history of the Mongolian people.

As a result of a study conducted by a certain consumer suggestions organization, the worth of fake goods sold in the United Kingdom totals to more or less $17 billion, and almost all of these merchandise are promoted on the Web. So with this type of info in mind, do you think you could effortlessly detect fake goods and authentic items online?

If you’re having difficulties identifying which is fake on the Web, regardless of whether it is an high-priced dress Wholesale Houston Rockets Jerseys , a designer bag or signed sports collectibles, perhaps you’d find this write-up helpful. After all, the cutting-edge technologies ruling the world nowadays seems to succeed in not just introducing high-tech devices but also seemingly excellent product clones.

Firstly, you’ll be able to detect fake sport memorabilia by identifying the source where you got your item and if you could acquire a ref.
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Avr - 03:45 (2018)

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FORUM ALGÉRIEN DE MÉDECINE ::: MED-DZ Index du Forum » Forums généraux » Café MedZédien.

Portail | Index | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Med-Dz by TiBoy 2008-2010
phpBB skin developed by: John Olson