FORUM ALGÉRIEN DE MÉDECINE ::: MED-DZ : a drive off the facing of the second deck
  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés 
Nom d’utilisateur: Mot de passe:   
Index  FAQ  Rechercher  Membres  Groupes  Profil  Annonces Med-Dz  S’enregistrer

a drive off the facing of the second deck
Sauter vers:  
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FORUM ALGÉRIEN DE MÉDECINE ::: MED-DZ Index du Forum » Forums généraux » Facultés de médecine en Algerie
Auteur Message
shenyuqing113
Membre très actif
Membre très actif

Année d'étude: 1ère année
Votre Faculté: Autres
Point(s): 445
Moyenne de points: 0
MessagePosté le: Mer 11 Avr - 07:17 (2018) Répondre en citant

BERLIN -- Bayern Munich left it late to grind out a 2-0 win in Mainz on Saturday and move one victory away from the Bundesliga title. Bastian Schweinsteiger broke the deadlock in the 82nd minute and substitute Mario Goetze added another goal four minutes later to secure Bayerns league-record 18th consecutive win and stretch its unbeaten run to 51 games -- also a record. Second-place Borussia Dortmund won 3-0 at Hannover but remains 23 points behind Bayern with eight games remaining. "We dont really care when were champions," said Schweinsteiger, whose side can secure the quickest title in 51 years of the Bundesliga by winning at Hertha Berlin on Tuesday, regardless of Dortmunds result against Schalke in the Ruhr derby the same evening. "Its really great that we can be champions in Berlin, where it all began for me," Bayern defender Jerome Boateng said. "We laid the groundwork today." Schalke consolidated third with a 3-1 win over bottom side Eintracht Braunschweig. Stuttgart beat 10-man Hamburger SV 1-0 to move above the visiting side and climb provisionally out of the relegation zone. It was the home sides first win in two games under new coach Huub Stevens. Wolfsburg also ended with 10 men in a 1-1 draw with Augsburg. Kevin de Bruyne was sent off in injury time with his second yellow card for arguing the first. Borussia Moenchengladbach was hosting Hertha Berlin later. Mainz suffered its first defeat in six games but the home side frustrated Bayern for long periods and might have scored after the break, when Eric Maxim Choupo-Motings effort crashed back off the crossbar with Manuel Neuer beaten. Mainz goalkeeper Loris Karius was busier, blocking Arjen Robbens effort in the fourth minute and producing good saves to deny Mario Mandzukic and Franck Ribery in the second half. Claudio Pizarro came on for Mandzukic in the 81st and made an immediate impact, playing the ball out left to Xherdan Shaqiri, who crossed for Schweinsteiger to head home from five meters. Then Ribery capitalized on a botched clearance to set up Goetze for a clinical finish. "Its not easy for us to play outstanding games all the time with a 23-point lead," said Bayern coach Pep Guardiola, whose side has won 24 of 26 games and drawn the other two. Sky television reported at halftime that Uli Hoeness was not in the stadium. The former Bayern president is expected to soon begin his 3 1/2 year prison term for tax evasion. Dortmund failed to impress in Hannover, where Andre Hoffmann hit the post for the home side in the 18th. Mats Hummels scored two minutes before the interval, prodding the ball home from close range after Sokratis headed it on. Robert Lewandowski made it 2-0 in the 52nd, cutting in from the left wing, gliding past four Hannover defenders before shooting inside the left post from a central position, and Henrikh Mkhitaryan set up substitute Marco Reus for a flattering score in injury time. "Everything went in the right direction after the second goal but I could only breathe easily after the third," Dortmund coach Juergen Klopp said. In Gelsenkirchen, Leon Goretzka was allowed plenty of time and space to fire Schalke into a 17th-minute lead from 23 metres. Klaas Jan Huntelaar made it 2-0 with a deflected free kick in the 66th, before Benjamin Kessel pulled one back with another deflected shot in the 81st. Adam Szalai settled Schalkes nerves in injury time. Hamburgs hopes took a blow when Hakan Calhanoglu was sent off with his second yellow card for a tactical foul in the 53rd. Ibrahima Traore capitalized on a mistake from Hamburg captain Heiko Westermann to set up Alexandru Maxim to score in the 69th. Stevens had introduced the Romanian midfielder six minutes before. "It was a difficult game in a difficult situation," said Maxim, whose goal ended a 10-game winless streak. Second-to-last Nuremberg can overtake both Hamburg and Stuttgart by beating Eintracht Frankfurt at home on Sunday. Wolfsburg moved provisionally fifth thanks to Ivica Olics 81st-minute equalizer. Tobias Werner fired Augsburg ahead in the 43rd, when he cut inside two defenders before unleashing inside the far post. Custom Jacksonville Jaguars Jerseys . - Josh Sterk scored twice to lead the Oshawa Generals to a 7-1 rout of the Ottawa 67s in Mondays Ontario Hockey League action. Leonard Fournette Jersey .com) - Rajon Rondo turned in a game-high 21 points to go with eight rebounds and seven assists as Dallas claimed a 102-98 win over the Lakers on Friday. http://www.jaguarsfansclub.com/Black-Justin-Blackmon-Jaguars-Jersey.html?ca…. Tensions rose in the first period when Penguins defenceman Brooks Orpik hit Bruins forward Loui Eriksson with what appeared to be a clean hit. Patrick Omameh Jersey . -- J.R. Sweezy was the one part of the Seattle Seahawks offensive line that had avoided injuries or having to change positions this season. Arrelious Benn Jersey . After a first half in which he thought "the lid was on the basket," the Toronto Raptors coach watched his squad mount a second half surge to defeat the Cleveland Cavaliers 98-91.SAN DIEGO - The Colorado Rockies got another unexpected outing from a starting pitcher who had been relegated to the bullpen. Franklin Morales followed a good start by Jorge De La Rosa with one of his own, helping the Rockies beat the San Diego Padres 3-1 Thursday. Colorado used Wilin Rosarios tiebreaking groundout in a three-run seventh to overcome Ian Kennedy, who pitched a one-hit shutout through the sixth. Morales (1-1) allowed one run and four hits in six innings with five strikeouts and a walk. Morales made his second career start against the Padres — and first since allowing one hit in six shutout innings at San Diego on Sept. 21, 2007. "That was crucial for him to get through the sixth," Colorado manager Walt Weiss said. "He stepped up. Its tough to go back and forth between the pen and starting." Injuries to Tyler Chatwood and Brett Anderson, have forced the Rockies to start Morales and De La Rosa, who both were sent to the bullpen earlier after ineffective starts. De La Rosa was the loser in Wednesday nights 4-2 defeat, but threw well; he allowed three runs — two earned — and seven hits in six innings. "I have a job to do," Morales said. "I dont worry about where I pitch. I just want to do whatever I can to help my team win." Morales allowed a solo homer to Xavier Nady leading off the fourth, a drive off the facing of the second deck in left field. That stood until the seventh. Corey Dickerson reached on a one-out double, Troy Tulowitzki walked and Justin Morneau lined a ball to right field. Chris Denorfia broke in, then retreated as the ball went his head for an RBI double. "Morneau hit that ball pretty hard and they got a couple guys on," Kennedy said. "I was trying to get a double play in that situation." Rosario grounded out to shortstop as Tulowitzki scored for a 2-1 lead, and Nolan Arenado followed wwith a run-scoring single.dddddddddddd "Kennedy was tough, pounding the ball down, hitting the corners," Morneau said. "But when he made mistakes, we took advantage, and we had some good at-bats in the seventh." LaTroy Hawkins pitched the ninth to remain perfect in four save chances, finishing just the fourth win for the Rockies in 11 road games this season. Kennedy retired his first 12 batters before walking Tulowitzki leading off the fifth. He didnt allow a hit until Arenados leadoff double in the sixth. "Its tough. I threw well for the first six innings," Kennedy said. "I felt like I was executing my pitches. I was getting ahead of guys and when I didnt start off with strike one I felt like I was getting back to even in the count and it was just nice to execute like that." NOTES: Nadys homer was his third of the season and San Diegos eighth, the lowest total in the NL. ... San Diegos Everth Cabrera extended his hitting streak to nine games with a second-inning double. ... Padres 3B Chase Headley was held out of the starting lineup for a second consecutive game with a strained right biceps. Headley had a pinch-single in the eighth. ... Rockies RF Michael Cuddyer left in the seventh with a right hamstring cramp. ... Longtime Rockies 1B Todd Helton is scheduled to be inducted into the Colorado Sports Hall of Fame Thursday night at Sports Authority Field in Denver. ... Padres 1B Yonder Alonso entered in the ninth inning and played third base for the third time in his big league career. ... Anderson had surgery on Thursday to have pins inserted into his fractured left index finger. The pins are expected to remain for six weeks. ... The Rockies open a three-game set at home Friday night against Philadelphia, which sends RHP Jonathan Pettibone (0-0) against RHP Tyler Chatwood (0-0). ... Giants RHP Matt Cain (0-2) opposes Padres RHP Tyson Ross (1-2) on Friday night. Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys China Jerseys NFL Cheap China Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys From China ' ' '
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 11 Avr - 07:17 (2018)

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FORUM ALGÉRIEN DE MÉDECINE ::: MED-DZ Index du Forum » Forums généraux » Facultés de médecine en Algerie

Index | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Med-Dz by TiBoy 2008-2010
phpBB skin developed by: John Olson