FORUM ALGÉRIEN DE MÉDECINE ::: MED-DZ : opportunity for Kawai Leonard. 1. Indiana Pacers
  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés 
Nom d’utilisateur: Mot de passe:   
Index  FAQ  Rechercher  Membres  Groupes  Profil  Annonces Med-Dz  S’enregistrer

opportunity for Kawai Leonard. 1. Indiana Pacers
Sauter vers:  
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FORUM ALGÉRIEN DE MÉDECINE ::: MED-DZ Index du Forum » Forums généraux » Facultés de médecine en Algerie
Auteur Message
shenyuqing113
Membre actif
Membre actif

Année d'étude: 1ère année
Votre Faculté: Autres
Point(s): 343
Moyenne de points: 0
MessagePosté le: Lun 9 Avr - 05:55 (2018) Répondre en citant

James Anderson has told Sky Sports News HQ that Adil Rashid will be crucial for Englands chances in the World Twenty20. And Englands all-time leading wicket-taker feels the side have a great chance of getting to the final of the event they won in 2010.England open their campaign against West Indies in Mumbai on Wednesday, live on Sky Sports, and Anderson wants to see Yorkshire leg-spinner Rashid given his chance in the middle order as a reward for his performances in the past year and specifically in the Big Bash. Adil Rashid (right) can help England to more T20 glory, says James Anderson I think weve seen over the past 12 months how good Adil has become in the Twenty20 format, Anderson, who played the last of his T20 internationals in 2009, said.He was the bowler of the tournament for me in the Big Bash. Hes going to be crucial to Englands chances in the tournament, in that middle period when you need someone who can spin the ball, hell be vital. England will be looking to get their World T20 campaign with a win when they face the West Indies on Wednesday. There can be a pressure bowling in the shorter format but I think thats one of the skills, to not get down if you do get hit for a six because you come up against some quality batsmen.Adil has proved over the years that he can deal with that and that goes a long way to helping you succeed in that format. England are fourth favourites to win the trophy, with host nation India widely predicted to take the title - but Anderson feels his national side can impress, provided they can establish themselves at the start of each innings.India are clearly the team to beat in their home conditions but England have got a really good chance, the Lancashire paceman added. Nick Knights Group 1 guide Who are England up against in India? Not many people will think theyve got a good chance of getting to the final but I think theyve got a great chance of doing that with the squad that weve got.When we won it six years ago, the crucial part of the games was the opening six overs with the bat and the ball - we were getting off to flying starts with the bat and then we had wicket-taking bowlers. “Steven Finn is a big loss for England so I wonder whether Liam Plunkett would bring the x-factor with that extra pace and aggression that can get wickets up top. James Anderson on Liam Plunkett If we are to have a good tournament, we need those crucial early runs and wickets - If your mind-set is to stop runs, thats where you are going to be up against it, because your mentality is completely wrong.You need to be positive, you need to be thinking get a slip in early, take a chance. You cant think that youll drag it back in the middle - you need to be taking those early wickets.Sky Sports is the only place you can watch all 35 games in 27 days of the 2016 ICC World T20. Or watch from £6.99 without a contract, on NOW TV. David Willey got a hat-trick against his England team-mates as he played for a Mumbai team to get some practice before the World Twenty20 tournament. Also See: ICC World T20 fixtures ICC World T20 squads WATCH: Best of 2014 World T20 Pick your Ultimate World T20 XI Leonardo Bonucci Jersey . - The first sign that Kansas Speedway was going to be a heartbreaker for Hendrick Motorsports should have come during qualifying when Jimmie Johnson inexplicably spun and earned one of his worst starting spots since 2005. Blaise Matuidi Jersey . The 20-year-old Inoue landed a series of combinations and the bout was stopped 2 minutes, 54 seconds into the sixth round. Inoue, the first Japanese boxer to claim a world title in just his sixth professional fight, improved to 6-0 with five knockouts. http://www.juventusfcstore.com/authentic-emil-audero-juventus-jersey/. That still leaves a big hole.You dont replace the leadership, defensive co-ordinator Billy Davis said. You just dont. Leadership is something that is earned over time. Moise Kean Jersey . Tyrell appeared in seven games with the Lightning this year, he had no points in those appearances. The 24-year-old has seven goals and 17 assists in 132 career NHL games, all coming with the Lightning. He was selected in the second round, 47th overall, of the 2007 draft. Fabrizio Caligara Jersey . Mika Zibanejad and Jason Spezza scored in the shootout to lead the Ottawa Senators to a 2-1 victory over Nashville on Saturday night.TSNs Jack Armstrong offers his thoughts on the surprising Indian Pacers, a passive Chris Bosh, John Beilein as a head coach candidate, Scott Brooks big test and the breakout opportunity for Kawai Leonard. 1. Indiana Pacers: Who were those guys on Sunday? Wow. Where you been? Complete and total all-around performance on both sides of the ball. Can they sustain this for three more wins? Not convinced yet but they surely gained confidence that if they play to the level of their potential like Sunday, they can go toe-to-toe with Miami. 2. Chris Bosh (Heat): Too often was passive on Sunday and didnt exert his will. Hes a tough cover on the perimeter for David West and Roy Hibbert. Must show up and play with more energy and efficency. When hes making his mid-range jumper along with a few 3s, the court gets spaced out and the Heat are tough to stop. Need him engaged defensively and on the boards as well. 3. John Beilein (University of Michigan): Ive said all along the best target for GMs looking for a head coach was Stan Van Gundy. The Pistons made a smart move getting him. Now I will follow up once again on what Ive said many times before. If you are a GM thats progressive and willing to think outside the box instead of hiring a retread former head coach or some name ex-player, go get this guy. Pound for pound as good a coach thats out there today. Some college coaches cant or wwont make the NBA jump.ddddddddddddI have NO doubt that hed be an outstanding coup for a pro team. Hes a brilliant tactician, developer of talent and as imaginative an offensive mind that youll find out there today. It will take an owner and GM that have a true sense of the sport but if I were in the shoes of one of the five current teams with an opening, I would be trying to convince him to join my team. Teams spend a fortune in salaries and trying to develop young players yet throw money away doing the same old, same old. I assure you that this guy has IT. Makes a lot and actually too much sense to me. 4. Scott Brooks (Thunder): With Serge Ibaka out for the series, the head coach of the Thunder needs to mix/match with his front court rotations and find a way to get Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook in space to create tremendous scoring chances yet make sure the ball moves with a purpose and not be too ISO oriented. Balance and proper usage are critical here. Major test of his creativity. 5. Kawai Leonard (Spurs): Last years playoffs were a breakout forum for him and that has to continue here. Outstanding defender who will have his hands full at his position and has the shot-making ability on the perimeter to impact the series. He must be that consistent player with all aspects of his game. Need big-time effort out of a guy that can greatly impact the series. Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping China Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys China Stitched Jerseys NFL Jerseys China ' ' '
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 9 Avr - 05:55 (2018)

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FORUM ALGÉRIEN DE MÉDECINE ::: MED-DZ Index du Forum » Forums généraux » Facultés de médecine en Algerie

Portail | Index | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Med-Dz by TiBoy 2008-2010
phpBB skin developed by: John Olson