FORUM ALGÉRIEN DE MÉDECINE ::: MED-DZ : Justino served a one-year suspension
  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés 
Nom d’utilisateur: Mot de passe:   
Index  FAQ  Rechercher  Membres  Groupes  Profil  Annonces Med-Dz  S’enregistrer

Justino served a one-year suspension
Sauter vers:  
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FORUM ALGÉRIEN DE MÉDECINE ::: MED-DZ Index du Forum » Forums généraux » Facultés de médecine en Algerie
Auteur Message
shenyuqing113
Membre très actif
Membre très actif

Année d'étude: 1ère année
Votre Faculté: Autres
Point(s): 445
Moyenne de points: 0
MessagePosté le: Dim 8 Avr - 08:20 (2018) Répondre en citant

Team Canadas three entries at the World Under-17 Hockey Challenge will be led by Jean-François Houle of the QMJHLs Blainville-Boisbriand Armada, Sheldon Keefe of the OHLs Sault Ste. Marie Greyhounds and Dan Lambert of the Kelowna Rockets. This years tournament is the first to feature three national teams. From 1986 to 2014, Canada was represented by five regional teams: Atlantic, Ontario, Pacific, Quebec and West. Gilles Bouchard (Rouyn-Noranda, QMJHL), Josh Dixon (Regina, WHL), Misha Donskov (Ottawa, OHL), Serge Lajoie (NAIT, ACAC), Kelly Nobes (McGill University, CIS) and Marco Pietroniro (Val-dOr, QMJHL) will serve as assistant coaches. Houle, 39, has spent three seasons with Blainville-Boisbriand, leading it to the fifth-best record in the QMJHL during the 2013-14 campaign. Prior to joining the Armada, Houle spent two seasons (2009-11) as head coach of the QMJHLs Lewiston MAINEiacs, and was an assistant coach with Clarkson University for parts of seven seasons (2003-09). Selected by Montreal in the fourth round of the 1993 NHL Entry Draft (99th overall), Houle played four seasons (1993-97) with Clarkson and five seasons (1997-2002) of professional hockey with New Orleans (ECHL), Fredericton (AHL), Tallahassee (ECHL) and Cincinnati (AHL). Keefe, 33, just completed his first full season as head coach with Sault Ste. Marie after being hired in December 2012. Prior to joining the Greyhounds, Keefe spent six seasons as owner, general manager and head coach of the CCHLs Pembroke Lumber Kings, leading the team to victory at the RBC Cup, Canadas National Junior A Championship, in 2011. He was an assistant coach with Canada East at the 2012 World Junior A Challenge, and was head coach of Team East for the 2011 CJHL Prospects Game. Selected by Tampa Bay in the second round of the 1999 NHL Entry Draft (47th overall), Keefe played 125 NHL games with the Lightning, and also spent time in the AHL and IHL. He played two seasons in the OHL with the Mississauga St. Michaels Majors and Barrie Colts, winning the OHL championship with the Colts in 2000 and earning a spot on the Memorial Cup All-Star Team and CHL First All-Star Team. Lambert, 44, has been an assistant coach in Kelowna for the last five seasons. Selected by Quebec in the sixth round of the 1989 NHL Entry Draft (106th overall), Lambert played 29 NHL games with the Nordiques as part of a 19-year professional career that also included stops in Halifax (AHL), Fort Wayne (IHL), Moncton (IHL), HIFK Helsinki (Finland), San Diego (IHL), Los Angeles (IHL), Long Beach (IHL), Cologne (Germany), Krefeld (Germany), Hamburg (Germany) and Hannover (Germany). He played four seasons (1986-90) with the WHLs Swift Current Broncos, winning the Memorial Cup in 1989, and was named Memorial Cup MVP. As part of the new structure, the first national under-17 development camp will be held July 27 to Aug. 5 at the Markin MacPhail Centre at Canada Olympic Park in Calgary, with 108 players attending. From the camp, 66 players will be selected to represent Canada at the 2014 World Under-17 Hockey Challenge, which is scheduled for Oct. 31 to Nov. 8 in a yet-to-be-determined location. AJ Duhe Jersey .C. -- Unable to get much lift off his sore right ankle, Bobcats centre Al Jefferson figured it was time to make an adjustment. Jermon Bushrod Jersey . Then youve got to worry about the other up and coming teams in the two weaker divisions in the "Junior Circuit". http://www.dolphinsteamauthenticshop.com/c-28-dolphins-matt-moore-jersey.as…. Chile applied pressure in midfield right from the beginning, challenging aggressively and continually surging forward. Eduardo Vargas beat the offside trap and fired home a stinging shot for Chiles opening goal in the fifth minute. Bob Griese Jersey . The 21-year-old Wickham headed Sunderland into a 26th-minute lead --to add to the double he scored at Manchester City and his strike in last weekends win at Chelsea -- and then sealed the win with a late header. Cordrea Tankersley Jersey .J. -- Richard Sherman, Russell Wilson and Marshawn Lynch deservedly draw the attention for what theyve done in getting the Seattle Seahawks to the Super Bowl.Stipe Miocic stunned 45,000 Brazilian fans in Curitiba as he knocked out Fabricio Werdum in the first round to claim the heavyweight title at UFC 198. Miocic (15-2), an Ohio firefighter, used his superior boxing skills to devastating effect, tagging Werdum as he charged forward, before finishing him with strikes on the ground just 2 minutes and 47 seconds into their heavyweight championship fight.Werdum, who won the title by upsetting Cain Velasquez in Mexico last June, started patiently as he targeted Miocic with leg kicks and sought an opening for a takedown so he could utilise his superior his jiu-jitsu. But his patience quickly evaporated in front of his vocal home support and he attempted to charge Miocic while winging punches.Miocic, a former amateur boxer, expertly circled away from the attack and unleashed a short, crisp right hand which crumpled Werdum to the canvas. Referee Dan Miragliotta stepped in almost immediately to call an end to the bout.Celebrating in front of a disappointed sell-out crowd at Arena da Baixada, Miocic shouted: Cleveland, this is for you!Honestly, Fabricio is tough. He had me guessing. We trained hard, man. I have a good right hand. Thank God. He caught me off-guard a little. I wasnt opening up like I wanted to. Hes got good jiu-jitsu. I was worried about the takedown.Werdum, who hadnt lost since re-joining the UFC in 2012, promised to come back stronger after just the second knockout loss of his nearly 14-year career.Werdum said: I have to admit that he was better than me. But I will do all I can to come back and be champion again.In the co-main event, Ronaldo Jacare Souza made the biggest statement of his UFC career by finishing compatriot Vitor Belfort (25-12) via first-round TKO.The stoppage came at the 4:38 mark, after Brazilian jiu-jitsu black belt Souza took Belfort down, moved into mount and hammered him with elbows and punches.It was a dominant displlay by Souza, who out-landed Belfort in total strikes by 51 to 4, according to Fightmetric.ddddddddddddThe win puts Souza in pole position for a middleweight title shot against the winner of champion Luke Rockhold and Chris Weidman, who meet for the belt at UFC 199.I deserve the title shot, Souza said through an interpreter. I think I earned it and I deserved this fight. Cris Cyborg Justino continued her winning streak Earlier in the night, the local fans got to celebrate a Brazilian victory over an American opponent in the key womens fight on the undercard as Cris Cyborg Justino needed just one minute and 20 seconds to knock out Leslie Smith.Curitiba native Justino now has a 16-fight winning streak since her debut in 2005, stopping ten consecutive opponents and winning titles in the Strikeforce and Invicta promotions.Fans have long clamoured for Justino to face former UFC bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey, but Justino had difficulty making the weight. Rouseys loss to Holly Holm derailed the discussion.Justino served a one-year suspension in 2012 for testing positive for steroids.UFC champion Miesha Tate was watching Justinos impressive performance, and said on Twitter: What a powerful woman! Congrats on making 139lbs! Four more and we can have a title fight!In other main card fights, welterweight Bryan Barbarena of the United States beat home crowd favourite Warlley Alves in a unanimous decision.In a split decision, Brazilian light heavyweight Mauricio Shogun Rua outpointed American Corey Anderson.Welterweight Demian Maia extended his win streak to five in a dominant submission win over fellow contender Matt Brown. Maia, 38, tapped Brown via rear-naked choke at 4:31 of the third round. Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Jerseys 2018 ' ' 'n
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 8 Avr - 08:20 (2018)

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FORUM ALGÉRIEN DE MÉDECINE ::: MED-DZ Index du Forum » Forums généraux » Facultés de médecine en Algerie

Index | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Med-Dz by TiBoy 2008-2010
phpBB skin developed by: John Olson