FORUM ALGÉRIEN DE MÉDECINE ::: MED-DZ : has a pending lawsuit against the league. So I
  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés 
Nom d’utilisateur: Mot de passe:   
Index  FAQ  Rechercher  Membres  Groupes  Profil  Annonces Med-Dz  S’enregistrer

has a pending lawsuit against the league. So I
Sauter vers:  
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FORUM ALGÉRIEN DE MÉDECINE ::: MED-DZ Index du Forum » Cycle gradué et post gradué » La troisième année » Sémiologie
Auteur Message
bellis555
Membre fidèle
Membre fidèle

Année d'étude: 4ème année
Votre Faculté: Fac-Batna
Point(s): 946
Moyenne de points: 0
MessagePosté le: Lun 28 Aoû - 03:47 (2017) Répondre en citant

TORONTO - By the time the Raptors make their selection in next months NBA draft, provided they stand pat at pick no. Nike Shox Mens Clearance . 20, three Canadian players should already be off the board. Thornhills Andrew Wiggins, a lock to go in the top three, will be the first of that group to hear his name called followed by possible lottery picks in guards Nik Stauskas and Tyler Ennis, all hailing from the Greater Toronto Area. Fittingly, Ennis initial stop on the pre-draft circuit came in his hometown, headlining the Raptors first workout session Thursday morning. The Brampton-raised point guard, like Wiggins and Stauskas, has been on their radar for a while. "Weve tracked him [for] a long time," admitted general manager Masai Ujiri. "This is one of those deals where we could go to Syracuse as many times as [we wanted], being close to [Toronto], drive up, so I was fortunate enough to go to a couple practices [and] a couple games." What he saw was a young man at the age of 19 who plays the game and carries himself with poise beyond his years, a common denominator among most of the countrys emerging prospects. "He plays very calm and thats the first thing I noticed," Ujiri said of Ennis, set to enter the NBA following his freshman season at Syracuse. "[Hes] very professional and carries himself the right way." "You see his demeanour and I think hell make a good professional." Ujiri has long been enamoured by the prospect of adding a Canadian-born product but remains steadfast in his belief that it would have to be the right player, in the right situation. Understandably, the Raptors GM will not draft a player simply for his passport, rather that player must be able to contribute at the highest level, address a need on the roster and possess the maturity required to strive in a high-pressure scenario. Ennis is a player who would appear to fit the bill. "I dont think anybody enters the draft just wanting to make a team and be happy there," said Ennis, arguably the best pure point guard in this years class. "Personally, I want to make an impact. I thought I was ready for the next level when I decided to enter the draft and if I were to end up on Toronto, I would definitely want to make an impact, especially in my home town." But will he be available to the Raptors at 20? "Id be surprised," Ujiri admitted. Unless the Raptors were to trade up in the draft - a possibility, however unlikely, that Ujiri wont completely rule out - they will likely miss out on that highly touted trio, but given the influx and depth of domestic talent that continues to come out of the country its only a matter of time until they call a Canadian to the podium. "I think anybody thats lucky enough to play in Toronto," Ennis said, "with the fan support that was shown in the playoffs and the great organization that the Raptors have, I think anybody that gets drafted here is lucky. "To have a Canadian would be great for the city, I think everybody would get behind them and I think it would just be a great opportunity." Of course, the Raptors also own a pair of second-round picks - 37 and 59 - where they could snag one of four other eligible Canadians. 7-foot-2 Calgary-native Jordan Bachynski, last seasons NCAA blocked shot leader, was among the participants in Thursdays workouts at the Air Canada Centre, while Quebecs Khem Birch and Torontos Melvin Ejim and Dwight Powell could audition for the Raptors when sessions resume next week. "To have so many Canadians in the draft is big for the country and for the most part, most of them are from the Greater Toronto Area, so I think its great for basketball in Canada and its great for us individually," Ennis added. "All of us have had very good years at our respective universities and wherever we end up I know everybody thats in the draft thats Canadian is hard working and good people off the court, so I think well all be able to find success." Nike Pegasus 34 Womens . -- Kenneth Faried made a turnaround hook shot over Draymond Green with a half-second remaining, and the Denver Nuggets made Golden State wait at least one more game to secure a playoff berth with a stunning 100-99 win over the Warriors on Thursday night. Nike Shox NZ Mens Running Shoes White/Silver Electroplate Button .com) - American Madison Keys grabbed a first- round victory on Sunday in a rainy start to the Apia International Sydney tournament. http://www.sirimole.com/mens-womens-shox-r4-white-for-sale.html . According the CSNBayArea.com, the 31-year-old suffered an ACL injury in his right knee on Friday when he collided with Anaheims Emerson Etem during a pre-season game.SAN ANTONIO -- Donald Sterling hasnt quite given up the fight, but Adam Silver thinks the time is coming. "While I understand his frustration, I think its over," Silver said Sunday. The NBA commissioner said Sterling still hasnt signed off on the sale of the Los Angeles Clippers, or agreed to drop his lawsuit against Silver or the NBA. But Silver believes he ultimately will, because Shelly Sterlings agreement with the league covers the NBAs legal responsibilities in case of a suit. "So in essence, Donald is suing himself and he knows that," Silver said. Silver also said before Game 2 of the NBA Finals that there is "absolutely no possibility" of rescinding the lifetime ban or $2.5 million fine he handed down to Sterling following his racist remarks. Silver said he spoke with Sterling shortly after delivering his punishments and found him to be "distraught" but "not remorseful at that time." Sterlings attorneys had eventually indicated to the league that he would drop his fight and work with his estranged wife to finish off the record $2 billion sale to former Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer. Sterling may be changing his mind now, but Silver doesnt seem concerned. "I think its just a matter of time now, and then we will move on to better topics and back to the finals," Silver said. The dominant topic at the finals thus far has been the air conditioning failure in Game 1. Temperatures in the arena rose to about 90 degrees in the second half, and Heat star LeBron James left the game with about 4 minutes left after battling cramps. Silver said he is satisfied the problem has been fixed and that the situation was handled as best as possible after the circuit breakeer failed just before the game, leaving no time for repair. Nike Shox NZ Womens Clearance:Black Red. ""In hindsight it wasnt handled perfectly, but theyd never been confronted with that issue before," said Silver, who was at the game and communicating with league and arena officials. "I would say that its certainly not one of my prouder moments in my short tenure as commissioner so far, but its the nature of this game. There always are going to be human and mechanical errors and its unfortunate." With the Sterling situation, and the rocky first finals game of his tenure, Silver has had some difficult moments during his first four months on the job. He replaced David Stern on Feb. 1, and both men have said they proud of the way the transition was handled. Silver was designated as Sterns successor in October 2012, when Stern announced his plans to retire as commissioner. But Silver had already been taking on more responsibilities by then, serving as the leagues lead negotiator during the lockout in 2011, and Stern repeatedly said he was confident Silver was the man to take the NBA to new heights. But Silver probably couldnt have imagined some of the things he would face so soon. "Its the early days. Ive done the best I could," Silver said. He has been widely praised for his response to Sterlings remarks, though said Sunday in hindsight he wishes perhaps the NBA could have done more sooner after previous allegations of racist behaviour by Sterling. However, something is being done now. "I take very seriously the fact that he has a pending lawsuit against the league. So I want to make sure thats resolved before we say this is behind us, but I have absolute confidence it will be," Silver said. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 28 Aoû - 03:47 (2017)

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chenjinyan
Membre fidèle
Membre fidèle

Année d'étude: Infirmier(e)
Votre Faculté: Faculté TUNISIENNE
Point(s): 1 690
MessagePosté le: Ven 15 Juin - 07:02 (2018) Répondre en citant

givenchy handbagscheap oakley sunglassesmoncler jacketsralph lauren outletnike outletkevin durant shoesdolce and gabbana handbagscoach outletvans shoesconverse all startory burch outletberluti shoesalden shoestimberland bootsmichael kors outlet onlinecoach outlet storemcm handbagsjordan retro 11nike outletcolumbia sportswearcoach outlet storeadidas outletcoach factorty outletadidas superstarmulberry outletcheap ray ban sunglassesugg bootsoakey sunglassesnike outletcanada goosemanolo blahnik shoesabercrombie and fitchkate spade handbagskate spade outlet storeadidas yeezynew balance outletnike air max zerocheap mlb jerseyskate spade outletysl handbagscheap jordanschristian louboutinreplica watchescanada goose outletpolo ralph lauren outletnike outletunderarmour shoesnike air force 1nike shoes for menfitflops sale clearancemichael kors outlet onlinenike cortezuggslowa bootsadidas outlethermes birkincoach factory outletsupreme clothingchristian louboutinnike shoessupreme clothingkenneth cole shoestimberland bootsbirkenstock sandalsnike shoespg 2coach factory outlet onlinepolo outlet storeconverse shoesjordan retropandora charmstimberland outlettimberland bootschristian louboutin outletlouboutin shoescoach outletnike outlet onlinekeen sandalsugg outletsalewa shoesmikimoto pearlslouis vuitton outlet onlinevasque bootsyeezy boostfendi handbagsred bottoms shoesbirkenstock outletadidas nmdcoach factory outletnike air max 87vionic sandalsvalentino shoes outletpandora jewelrycoach outlet onlinesupra shoesjimmy choo outlet180615yueqin
yaoxuemei
Membre très actif
Membre très actif

Année d'étude: 1ère année
Votre Faculté: Fac-Constantine
Point(s): 368
MessagePosté le: Mer 15 Aoû - 06:48 (2018) Répondre en citant

christian louboutin outletpandora charmsuggs outletkate spade outletcoach outletpandora jewelryfred perry polo shirtscoach outletpandora jewelry outletmoncler outletray ban sunglassescheap nfl jerseyspandora outletchristian louboutin outletcoach outletpolo outletcoach outletmont blanc penscoach outletkate spade outletnike shoesmont blanc pensmichael kors handbagschristian louboutin outletcoach outletcheap snapbackspandora jewelrycheap nfl jerseysmoncler jacketschristian louboutin outletoakley sunglasses wholesalepandora outletcheap nfl jerseyspandora charmsmichael kors outletpandora outlettory burch outletclarks shoespuma outletcoach outletray ban sunglassenike outletralph lauren polo shirtscoach outlet onlinefitflops sale clearanceugg outletpandora charmsmichael kors outletcanada goose jacketskate spade outletcoach outletpolo ralph laurenprada outletpolo outletkate spade outletpolo shirtspandora charmsair max 90coach outletair max 2017polo ralph laurenmichael kors outlettrue religion outletmcm handbagscanada goose outletray ban sunglassescoach outlet onlinecoach factory outletcanada goose outletugg bootsmichael kors outletralph lauren outletcoach outletugg bootschristian louboutin outletnike outletugg bootsugg bootscoach outletcheap nfl jerseysfitflops sale clearancenfl jerseyspolo outletgucci outletmichael kors outletcanada goose jacketslacoste outletmichael kors handbagsadidas yeezymichael kors outletoff white clothingmulberry handbagsuggs canadalunette ray bantrue religion jeansmichael kors outletcoach outletmlb jerseystrue religion outletcoach outletnike outletugg outletralph lauren shirtsair max 90nfl jerseyscanada goose jacketsralph lauren outletugg outletcoach outletcoach outletpandora jewelrycoach factory outletcheap nfl jerseysadidas yeezymbt shoescoach outletcanada goose jacketsvibram fivefingerscanada goose jacketsralph lauren outletralph lauren outletnfl jerseys wholesalecanada goose outletnike outletfred perry polo shirtslongchamp handbagsugg outletadidas outletpolo ralph laurenpolo ralph laurencheap mlb jerseysnhl jerseysadidas shoesmichael kors outletpolo ralph laurenmichael kors outletcheap jordanscanada goose jacketspolo ralph laurenkate spade outletmichael kors outletcheap jordanschristian louboutin outletfred perry outletray ban sunglasseschristian louboutin outletvans shoescoach outletcanada goose outletcoach outlet onlineyaoxuemei20180815
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 20:35 (2018)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FORUM ALGÉRIEN DE MÉDECINE ::: MED-DZ Index du Forum » Cycle gradué et post gradué » La troisième année » Sémiologie

Index | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Med-Dz by TiBoy 2008-2010
phpBB skin developed by: John Olson