FORUM ALGÉRIEN DE MÉDECINE ::: MED-DZ : y and will open a three-game series against
  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés 
Nom d’utilisateur: Mot de passe:   
Index  FAQ  Rechercher  Membres  Groupes  Profil  Annonces Med-Dz  S’enregistrer

y and will open a three-game series against
Sauter vers:  
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FORUM ALGÉRIEN DE MÉDECINE ::: MED-DZ Index du Forum » Cycle gradué et post gradué » La troisième année » Sémiologie
Auteur Message
bellis555
Membre fidèle
Membre fidèle

Année d'étude: 4ème année
Votre Faculté: Fac-Batna
Point(s): 946
Moyenne de points: 0
MessagePosté le: Lun 28 Aoû - 03:12 (2017) Répondre en citant

PHILADELPHIA -- Union College won its first NCAA hockey title Saturday night, scoring three times in a 1:54 span in the first period in a 7-4 victory over Minnesota on Saturday night. Nike Air Max Tavas Tilbud . Mike Vecchione tied it at 2 with 4:01 left in the first, Saskatoon native Eli Lichtenwald gave the Dutchman the lead 57 seconds later, and Daniel Ciampini capped the spree with 2:57 to go. "The staple of our team all year -- we come in waves," Union captain Mat Bodie said. "All three of those goals were pack-of-wolf goals where we were just throwing the puck on net." Bodie, Shayne Gostisbehere, Max Novak and Kevin Sullivan also scored and Colin Stevens made 36 saves for Union (32-6-4), the 2,200-student liberal arts college in Schenectady, N.Y., that competes in Division III in all other sports. "I dont think anyone will call us Cinderella anymore," said Gostisbehere, who had a goal and two assists. "These guys, my brothers, they do everything for me. I dont care about anything else, were national champions." Justin Kloos, Sam Warning, Taylor Cammarata and Hudson Fasching scored for Minnesota (28-7-6). Adam Wilcox stopped 41 shots for the five-time champion Gophers. "Both teams are better defensively than a 7-4 score shows," Bodie said. "Its just one of those games where crazy bounces happen. We just wanted to stick with our process. We thought we were playing pretty well and great things happened." Cammarata pulled Minnesota within one with the lone goal in the second period, but Novak restored the two-goal cushion on a deflection at 5:31 of the third. Fasching cut it to 5-4 with a power-play goal with 3:40 left. Sullivan put it away with 1:22 to go, and Bodie scored into an empty net with 44.2 seconds remaining. "Just one shift at a time," Bodie said. "This is the biggest game of our lives, hands down, but youve got to treat it like any other game. It was tough, I had people texting me, people calling me and stuff, and, you know, it was real tough to keep that mindset, but with our sport psychologist we were able to get that done." Kloos opened the scoring on a rebound 2:37 into the first period. Gostisbehere responded by weaving through three opponents and beating Wilcox with a wrist shot to glove side at 9:26. "He controlled the game," Minnesota coach Don Lucia said. "From my vantage point, he was the best player on the ice tonight." Less than a minute later, Warning squeaked a bad-angle shot between Stevens and the pipe to put Minnesota up 2-1. Union won its final 12 games and went 16-0-1 in its last 17. Ciampini scored three goals in the Dutchmens 5-4 victory over Boston College in the semifinals Thursday night. The Dutchmen have competed in Division I since 1991-92. Minnesota lost for the seventh time in the title game. The Gophers were making their first appearance in the championship game since winning its second straight title in 2003. NOTES: Union last met Minnesota in 2010-11, when it won 3-2 in Minneapolis. The overall series is tied 2-2 . ... Flyers general manager Paul Holmgren dropped the ceremonial first puck. Holmgren played for the 1974-75 Minnesota team that lost to Michigan Tech in the national title game. ... The 2015 Frozen Four will be played at TD Garden in Boston. Air Max 2018 Herre . Lineup news, Fantasy and more in Scott Cullen’s Statistically Speaking. HEROES St. Louis Blues – After rolling the San Jose Sharks for seven goals, for the second time in a week, the Blues have a bunch of players on hot streaks. Nike Air Max Thea Hvid Tilbud . Torres scored the first goal by an English team in the knockout phase of the Champions League this season when he met Cezar Azpilicuetas cutback in the ninth minute of their first leg match in the last 16. But Chelsea failed to make the most of its counterattacks and the Turkish champions equalized in the second half after gaining in confidence and cutting out their defensive mistakes. http://www.dkairmaxtilbud.com/nike-air-max-danmark-herre-nike-air-max-97-kpu-sko-hvid-sort.html . 5 Trade Deadline isnt that far away and teams will be making decisions on whether to buy, sell and decide which players can make the biggest difference and hold the greatest value. SAN DIEGO -- It was a classic win by the punchless San Diego Padres. Everth Cabreras bunt single in the first inning was the only hit Wednesday by the Padres, who still beat the Pittsburgh Pirates 3-2 thanks to Francisco Lirianos wildness. "Thats Padres baseball right there," Cabrera said with a big grin. The Padres hit only two balls out of the infield: one that was caught by an outfielder and the other was a sacrifice fly that was caught by second baseman Josh Harrison in short right. "There are lot of ways to win a baseball game and that was one of them," said manager Bud Black, who has presided over two of the three victories in franchise history in which the Padres had only one hit. San Diego won 1-0 at San Francisco on April 20, 2010, when Jonathan Sanchez and Sergio Romo combined on a one-hitter. San Diego beat the Chicago Cubs 2-1 on July 19, 1975, when Steve Stone and Tom Dettore had a combined one-hitter. "You never know whats going to happen in a big league game," Black said. "Anytime you win its great, but when you win a game like that where you only get one knock, its a pretty good one. Feel good about it." The Padres played ultimate small-ball, scoring on a sacrifice fly, an error and a bases-loaded walk to avoid a three-game sweep. Rene Riveras fly to Andrew McCutcheon to end the eighth was the only ball fielded by a Pirates outfielder. "Nobody can beat us when we go 23 outs before the first one goes to the outfield," Black cracked. Carlos Quentin hit a sacrifice fly in the first, but it was caught in short right by Harrison. Ian Kennedy (5-6) won his third straight start, striking out seven and allowing two runs on five hits in six innings. He walked one. Huston Street pitched the ninth for his 18th save in as many chances. Three Pirates pitchers issued nine walks, two intentional, and hit one batter. The Padres struck out 10 times. San Diego has only 12 hits in its last four games. "I dont think I have ever been a part of that situation where you lose a close game on one hit, albeit a bunt," Pirates manager Clint Hurdle said. "Although, they did have a bunch of baserunners." Liriano (1-6) walked six and struck out seven in five innings. Herre Nike Air Max 97 Sko Sort/Rød. He walked the bases loaded in the fourth inning and then walked Chris Denorfia to give the Padres a 3-1 lead. San Diego took a 2-0 lead in the first. Denorfia drew a leadoff walk, stole second and took third when Cabrera beat out a push bunt for a single. Quentin hit the sacrifice fly caught by Harrison. His throw home was well up the third-base line. After Chase Headley was hit by a pitch, Cabrera scored on Harrisons throwing error on Tommy Medicas grounder. "We had a runner on second base. We dont hit it that much," Cabrera said. "I had Carlos Quentin behind me and I was thinking, Put the ball in play. Push bunt and thats it. "The most important thing is that we won the game," Cabrera said. "It doesnt matter how." Said Liriano: "It just got a little confusing. He put it in the right spot, it was a good bunt. I wasnt expecting a bunt on a 3-2 count." Pittsburgh pulled to 2-1 on Andrew McCutcheons homer to left leading off the fourth, his sixth. The Pirates added another run in the fifth when Harrison doubled in Jordy Mercer, who was aboard on a leadoff single. NOTES: Padres RHP Andrew Cashner threw a bullpen session and could start Saturday night against Washington if he doesnt have a setback. Hes been on the disabled list with soreness in his right elbow since May 15. ... The Padres recalled INF Jace Peterson from Triple-A El Paso and optioned RHP Jesse Hahn to Double-A San Antonio. Peterson, in his second stint with the Padres, started at second base in place of Jedd Gyorko, whos hitting only .162. ... Peterson hit .174 in 10 games, including seven starts, in his first stint with the Padres. ... Hahn lasted 2 2-3 innings in his major league debut in a 4-1 loss to Pittsburgh on Tuesday night. ... San Diego is off Thursday and will open a three-game series against Washington on Friday, when the scheduled starters are Tanner Roark (3-4, 3.25) for the Nationals and Tyson Ross (6-4, 2.85) for the Padres. ... Pittsburgh also is off Thursday and returns home to open a series against Milwaukee on Friday, when the scheduled starters are Kyle Lohse (7-1, 2.60) for the Brewers and Brandon Cumpton (0-2, 6.85) for the Pirates. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 28 Aoû - 03:12 (2017)

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
kakakaoo
Membre en progrès
Membre en progrès

Année d'étude: 1ère année
Votre Faculté: Fac-Alger
Point(s): 99
Moyenne de points: 0
MessagePosté le: Mer 28 Mar - 10:16 (2018) Répondre en citant

ralph lauren ukadidas nmdcanada goose outletcanada goose outletsupreme clothingultra boostuggs outletcoach factory outletjordan shoessupra shoespolo ralph lauren outlet onlinecanada goose salesupreme new yorksupreme clothingfitflopshermes bagsralph lauren outletjordan retrovans shoestimberland boots outletred bottomscanada goose outletcanadian goosemichael kors outlet clearanceugg outletray ban sunglasses discountcoach factory outletralph laurenadidas yeezyecco shoesvalentino shoesmichael kors handbagsnike outletcheap nike air maxbirkenstock sandalshermes handbagspandora outletmoncler outletralph lauren outletmichael kors outletmichael kors outletmoncler jackets outletair max 2017hermes handbagsray ban sunglassespandora jewelrycoach factory outletcoach outletcanada goose jacketscoach outlet storepolo ralph lauren outletmbtcoach factory outletlongchamp outletpandora charms sale clearancebirkenstock shoesfitflops salemichael kors outletcanada goose saletory burch outlet storeray ban sunglasseschristian louboutinugg bootspandora outletcanada goose jacketscanada goose jacketsuggshermes outletoakley sunglassesecco shoes for menadidas yeezykate spadeugg boots on salenike zoommoncler outletpandora charmsugg outletlongchamp handbagsfred perry polocoach outletugg outletralph lauren outletsalvatore ferragamocanada goosepandora charms salecheap mlb jerseysair jordan shoeskate spade outletcanada goose outletugg outletmoncler outletmulberry ukair max 97polo ralph lauren outlet onlineoakley sunglassespandora storeadidas shoestimberland bootsadidas shoes180328yueqin
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 03:16 (2018)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FORUM ALGÉRIEN DE MÉDECINE ::: MED-DZ Index du Forum » Cycle gradué et post gradué » La troisième année » Sémiologie

Portail | Index | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Med-Dz by TiBoy 2008-2010
phpBB skin developed by: John Olson