FORUM ALGÉRIEN DE MÉDECINE ::: MED-DZ : Arrowhead Pride Beer of the Week: Samuel Adams OctoberFest
  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés 
Nom d’utilisateur: Mot de passe:   
Index  FAQ  Rechercher  Membres  Groupes  Profil  Annonces Med-Dz  S’enregistrer

Arrowhead Pride Beer of the Week: Samuel Adams OctoberFest
Sauter vers:  
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FORUM ALGÉRIEN DE MÉDECINE ::: MED-DZ Index du Forum » Hors Médecine » Sport
Auteur Message
linchao
Membre en progrès
Membre en progrès

Année d'étude: 1ère année
Votre Faculté: Autres
Point(s): 157
Moyenne de points: 0
MessagePosté le: Jeu 1 Nov - 03:37 (2018) Répondre en citant

Welcome to another edition of the Beer of the Week!As always White Xavier Williams Jersey , the Beer of the Week is originally presented on the Arrowhead Pride Tailgate on 610 Sports Radio as part of my Defense and Beer of the Week segment.The Chiefs play in Foxborough this week, so the Boston area was up for grabs for this week’s Beer of the Week. Some of my very favorite breweries are from that area (Trillium, Treehouse, Jack’s Abby), but keeping with my “distributed to Kansas City” rule, I had to go with a major brewery for this week’s offering.This week’s Beer of the Week is Samuel Adams OctoberFest!It’s October, which brings about my favorite time of the year: Marzen and Festbier season! Sam Adams OctoberFest is a 5.3% ABV Marzen that uses Sam Adams own 2-row and Octoberfest malts alongside some traditional Munich and Caramel malts. Gently hopped with Hallertau Mittlefreuh and Tettnanger, this malty beer has good balance and pairs perfectly with burgers, brats Youth Kareem Hunt Jersey , and other tailgating delicacies.Started by Jim Koch in 1984, Samuel Adams (and its parent company, Boston Beer Company) formed to take on the lackluster options in the American beer market. What started as a small brewery making their now-famous Boston Lager in a kitchen, Samuel Adams has grown to be one of the largest American craft beer producers.Boston Beer Company is a key component to the craft beer scene, and not one that tries to beat down their competition. When there was a hop shortage in 2008, Boston Beer sold back 20,000 pounds of their hops, at cost, to various craft brewers throughout the United States. They did it again in 2012 during another shortage. They also host an annual homebrewing competition in which three winners get their beer mass produced and shipped throughout their distribution chain. The foundation that the brewery was built upon is still alive and well through their philanthropic efforts.So if you can Youth Steven Nelson Jersey , make sure to swing by your local liquor store and scoop up some Samuel Adams OctoberFest this weekend!Check back here this time next week for the new Beer of the Week!Two Chiefs players set to undergo surgery this week It’s never good when Kansas City Chiefs head athletic trainer Rick Burkholder takes the podium prior to an Andy Reid press conference, and that’s exactly what we got on Wednesday at Arrowhead Stadium. It turns out that right guard Laurent Durvernay-Tardif and rookie safety Armani Watts will need to undergo surgery for their injuries.Watch Burkholder below, courtesy of Chiefs dot com reporter Matt McMullen: Burkholder on RG Laurent Durvernay-Tardif“We told you after the game he has a fracture fibula—he does. But after we reviewed the film and got to examine him the next day—he had some ankle pain, so we did an MRI. He has what’s known as a Maisonneuve injury. Now, Larry will tell you that it’s pronounced differently than that. And basically what happens there is his ankle gets externally rotated. The force tears ligaments in his ankle and runs up the leg and then breaks his fibula. So he’s going to have that repaired by Dr. Bob Anderson in Green Bay, Wisconsin, on Monday. We’ll know more after the surgery how much time he’ll miss.”Reid added the injury to Duvernay-Tardif was a little worse than the Chiefs originally thought when he said that he’d be back in a few weeks. It’s my understanding that there are no guarantee we see Duvernay-Tardif the rest of the season.Burkholder on S Armani Watts “As you remember, last Wednesday, he reported a groin injury Youth Travis Kelce Jersey , he played in the game somewhat, and then when he dove for the ball in the end zone and broke up the pass, he did some more damage. We did another MRI on him and determined that he has a core muscle injury that needs to be repaired, so he will go. He’s in Philadelphia [Wednesday] visiting Dr. Bill Myers and he’ll be operated on [Thursday].”As we noted Tuesday, both players have been added to the Chiefs’ injured reserve list.
I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you.
Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 1 Nov - 03:37 (2018)

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FORUM ALGÉRIEN DE MÉDECINE ::: MED-DZ Index du Forum » Hors Médecine » Sport

Index | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Med-Dz by TiBoy 2008-2010
phpBB skin developed by: John Olson