FORUM ALGÉRIEN DE MÉDECINE ::: MED-DZ : Nathan Peterman Jersey
  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés 
Nom d’utilisateur: Mot de passe:   
Index  FAQ  Rechercher  Membres  Groupes  Profil  Annonces Med-Dz  S’enregistrer

Nathan Peterman Jersey
Sauter vers:  
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FORUM ALGÉRIEN DE MÉDECINE ::: MED-DZ Index du Forum » Forums généraux » Cabinet MedZ (Diagnostic online ;-)
Auteur Message
hongwei28
Membre Novice
Membre Novice

Année d'étude: 1ère année
Votre Faculté: Fac-Alger
Point(s): 11
Moyenne de points: 0
MessagePosté le: Lun 29 Oct - 07:25 (2018) Répondre en citant

Cindy Crawford is heading back to the Super Bowl: The model has recreated her iconic 1992 Super Bowl ad for Pepsi http://www.bearsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-joel-iyiegbuniwe-jersey , now featuring her 18-year-old son. Crawford recently filmed the commercial, which will debut at Super Bowl 52 on Feb. 4. It includes her son, Presley Walker Gerber, as well as footage from Michael Jackson’s memorable Pepsi commercial.
The 51-year-old said she didn’t hesitate to recreate the ad 26 years later, especially since she was able to work with her son.
”Just as a mother, we drove to work together that day and we shared the same trailer. And when he was doing his thing, I was just a proud mom watching from the sidelines, trying not to annoy him,” she said in a phone interview Wednesday.
The new Super Bowl ad, dubbed ”This Is The Pepsi,” is part of the company’s ”Pepsi Generation” campaign honoring the brand’s 120-year history in pop culture.
The original features Crawford in a tank top and jean shorts – made from her own jeans she brought to the set that day – driving a Lamborghini and stopping at a gas station to buy a can of soda. She said she felt the 1992 spot ”became such a classic for so many reasons.”
”It was one of those moments in my career that when I walked down the street, people were like, `Pepsi!’ Or I’d be at a bar and people would send me over a Pepsi,” she said, laughing. ”And it’s funny because during Halloween a lot of women will dress up as me in that commercial. It’s like an easy Halloween costume.”
Crawford plans to attend the Super Bowl in Minneapolis Youth Marcus Davenport Jersey , where her father lives.
”I think probably that will be the highlight for me is just getting to see my dad,” she said. ”I took him to a Super Bowl before I had kids … and it’s not like he ever wanted to go to an awards show or something like that, but if I can take him to the Super Bowl, that’s a pretty cool thing for me to be able to do with my dad.”
Crawford’s modeling talents have not only extended to her son – her 16-year-old daughter graces the February cover of Vogue Paris.
”She’s more ready for it. She’s just so much more sophisticated and worldly than I was at that age,” she said of Kaia Jordan Gerber.
”I do know the business … (and) I feel like who better to help guide my kids?” she added.
”It kind of happened for both of them and they listen to my advice when it comes to this. The one thing they can’t say is, `Mom, you don’t get it.”’
DENVER — Outfielder Brandon Nimmo will seek an encore performance after a memorable return to the region where he grew up and will try to continue his startling power surge Tuesday when the New York Mets look to win their fourth straight game and again beat the Colorado Rockies.
The Mets blasted the Rockies 12-2 on Monday with their biggest outburst since they scored 12 runs on May 15 against Toronto. Nimmo, who grew up in Cheyenne, Wyo., about 100 miles from Denver, led off the game with an inside-the-park home run and went 4-for-6 with two home runs and a career-high four RBI. The four hits tied his career-high and occurred after he hit a go-ahead two-run homer in the ninth inning Sunday at Arizona.
Nimmo has hit a career-high 12 home runs this season and 10 since May 23, a 25-game stretch that also includes 19 extra-base hits and 17 RBI. Getting closer to the plate and eliminating his stride are among the suggestions Nimmo got from Mets coaches that have helped him improve his swing.
“I’ve been able to be more consistent when they make mistakes,” Nimmo said. “That’s really been the biggest things, those swing changes allowing me to be a little more consistent. I was always in my approach looking for a good pitch to hit, to try and drive. Now I’m just doing it a little more often. That’s encouraging. That’s really nice. That’s actually a pretty dangerous player. I’m proud of that.”
Left-hander Jason Vargas (2-5 Youth Jessie Bates III Jersey , 7.39 ERA) will start for the Mets on Tuesday against German Marquez (4-7, 5.13).
The Rockies will look to end an eight-game losing streak at Coors Field, during which they have been outscored 81-39. Their longest losing streak at home was nine consecutive games at Mile High Stadium from July 25 to Aug. 18, 1993.
The Rockies (34-3Cool have lost nine of their past 11 games and 13 of their past 17, a slide that has dropped them a season-most four games below .500
Starter Tyler Anderson gave up three runs in 5 1/3 innings before relievers Harrison Musgrave, Jake McGee, Jeff Hoffman and Brooks Pounders combined to allow nine runs in 3 2/3 innings, raising the ERA for the Rockies relievers to a National League-worst 5.60.
“Is there a higher ceiling for this group? For sure,” Rockies manager Bud Black said. “But it’s going to take the combination of the good hitting and the good pitching, and right now we got to get the pitching turned around. And we got to get it turned around quickly.”
Vargas is 2-2, 9.00 in five starts against the Rockies, the last in 2014. He’s 1-2, 11.40 in three starts at Coors Field, allowing three runs in seven innings in the most recent one in 2012 while pitching for Seattle.
Marquez is 0-2, 8.44 in three starts this month and last won on May 27 against Cincinnati. He’s 1-4 Youth Mike White Jersey , 7.71 in seven starts at home this season.
Marquez is 1-0, 3.75 in two starts against the Mets. He beat them this season on May 4 at Citi Field, allowing two runs in six innings in Colorado’s 8-7 victory and got a no-decision Aug. 3, 2017, at Coors Field when he allowed three runs in six innings in the Rockies’ 5-4 triumph.
The Mets (31-3Cool will be trying to win four straight games for the first time since May 18-21. They have since gone 7-19, and Monday’s victory was just the sixth for the Mets in their past 19 games. Monday also marked Nimmo’s second game at Coors Field. He pinc hit and grounded into a fielder’s choice last season on Aug. 2.
“I remember I broke my bat,” Nimmo said. “I did a little bit better today.”
Nimmo’s two-homer, four-hit game raised his average to .287 in 60 games with 22 RBI and a 1.013 OPS.
“It’s a much different feel (than last year),” Nimmo said. “It’s a different experience, but I’m glad to be here. Very, very blessed. Most people do not get to out their dream like this and wonder what it’s like to play on that field and then get to experience that some day in the big leagues. So really, really blessed.”

MessagePosté le: Lun 29 Oct - 07:25 (2018)

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FORUM ALGÉRIEN DE MÉDECINE ::: MED-DZ Index du Forum » Forums généraux » Cabinet MedZ (Diagnostic online ;-)

Index | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Med-Dz by TiBoy 2008-2010
phpBB skin developed by: John Olson