FORUM ALGÉRIEN DE MÉDECINE ::: MED-DZ : Andrew Luck Jersey
  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés 
Nom d’utilisateur: Mot de passe:   
Index  FAQ  Rechercher  Membres  Groupes  Profil  Annonces Med-Dz  S’enregistrer

Andrew Luck Jersey
Sauter vers:  
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FORUM ALGÉRIEN DE MÉDECINE ::: MED-DZ Index du Forum » Hors Médecine » Sport
Auteur Message
linchao
Membre en progrès
Membre en progrès

Année d'étude: 1ère année
Votre Faculté: Autres
Point(s): 138
Moyenne de points: 0
MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Oct - 08:14 (2018) Répondre en citant

Marshon Lattimore made the Pro Bowl and was defensive rookie of the year last season. The Saints cornerback Andrew Luck Jersey , though, still wears a chip on his shoulder.
鈥淭here鈥檚 still doubters out there. Twitter people,鈥?Lattimore said, via Nick Underhill of The Advocate. 鈥淚 mean, I still have to pick some of those teams off. I [picked off] the Jets last year and the Bears. They passed on me. I have to get every team that passed on me. I have to get a pick that game.鈥?/p>
Lattimore Authentic Shea Weber Jersey , the 11th overall pick in 2017, made five interceptions and 18 pass breakups as a rookie, while allowing only a 45.3 passer rating against him. But it wasn’t good enough in his mind.
鈥淚鈥檓 trying to become a legend, year in and year out,鈥?Lattimore said. 鈥淚鈥檓 trying to build on everything I did last year. I鈥檓 trying to be 10 times better than what I was last year. Then next year I want to be 10 times better than I was this year.鈥?/p> The Buffalo Bills plan to retire Hall of Fame running back Thurman Thomas’ No. 34 jersey Oct. 29 when they host the New England Patriots.
Thomas will become the third player to have his number retired. The Bills retired quarterback Jim Kelly’s No. 12 in 2001 and defensive end Bruce Smith’s No. 78 in 2016.
Thomas Bryan Bulaga Jersey , a five-time Pro Bowl selection, played for the Bills from 1988-99 and was a part of four straight AFC championship teams. He spent his final season with the Miami Dolphins.
Thomas was named the NFL’s most valuable player in 1991. He’s the only player in NFL history to lead the league in yards from scrimmage for four straight seasons.
He was inducted into the Hall of Fame in 2007.

I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you.
Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Oct - 08:14 (2018)

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FORUM ALGÉRIEN DE MÉDECINE ::: MED-DZ Index du Forum » Hors Médecine » Sport

Index | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Med-Dz by TiBoy 2008-2010
phpBB skin developed by: John Olson