FORUM ALGÉRIEN DE MÉDECINE ::: MED-DZ : Thomas Vanek Jersey
  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés 
Nom d’utilisateur: Mot de passe:   
Index  FAQ  Rechercher  Membres  Groupes  Profil  Annonces Med-Dz  S’enregistrer

Thomas Vanek Jersey
Sauter vers:  
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FORUM ALGÉRIEN DE MÉDECINE ::: MED-DZ Index du Forum » Hors Médecine » Sport
Auteur Message
linchao
Membre en progrès
Membre en progrès

Année d'étude: 1ère année
Votre Faculté: Autres
Point(s): 138
Moyenne de points: 0
MessagePosté le: Dim 7 Oct - 04:56 (2018) Répondre en citant

Prospective Wembley owner Shahid Khan wants to host 2030 World Cup matches and has assured the English Football Association the national stadium can remain the centerpiece of major tournaments if the sale is completed. England has been exploring a bid for the 2030 centenary World Cup but is yet to say if it will challenge the early applicant from maiden host Uruguay Youth Le'Veon Bell Jersey , which has launched a joint campaign with Argentina and Paraguay.
Khan told The Associated Press that "very preliminary talks" have been held with the FA about bidding for the FIFA tournament. The 90,000-capacity Wembley, which would be required for the final, is already due to host seven games at the continent-wide European Championship in 2020, including the last three games. England is also vying to host the Women's European Championship in 2021.
"We would want it to host the World Cup and anything else that is available," Khan said in a telephone interview. "The FA still has key assets there they will be getting revenue off. All of us will be aligned to use it and build on the heritage of the place."
Khan, who also owns the NFL's Jacksonville Jaguars and London soccer team Fulham, hopes his purchase of Wembley from the FA goes through in two to three months after a period of due diligence.
"We are going to be perfectly aligned (with the FA) ... on all the important issues," Khan said.
The FA is still expecting to have use of the national stadium for England games and major cup finals, even if the sale goes through for a price of around 600 million pounds ($840 million).
"Wembley is still going to be an iconic British stadium," Khan said. "We are going to be investing more in it to keep it right up to the leading edge of game-day experience."
There was a large backlash when Wembley's distinctive white twin towers were demolished to make way for the new Norman Foster-designed stadium, which opened in 2007 featuring a "Triumphant Arch" towering 400 feet above the venue.
The reaction has been less hostile to the FA's plans to sell a facility it has owned for only the last two decades as it oversaw the reconstruction at a cost of 800 million pounds.
Gordon Banks, the goalkeeper who helped England win the World Cup in 1966 at Wembley Victor Mete Jersey , fears NFL fixtures might take precedence over games for the national soccer team.
"It was a very special place and I don't think we should be selling it," Banks wrote in The Sun newspaper. "Football's gone wild with the money right now. I think it's spoiling the game a bit."
The Sun was one of four British newspapers to use their front or back pages on Friday to gather criticism of the proposed sale, saying "fury erupted."
The Daily Express headline asked, "Is nothing sacred? How on earth can the FA even think of selling Wembley Stadium when your money paid to build it twice."
The Daily Star launched a campaign to "Save Our Stadium," and the Daily Mirror said the FA was "selling football's soul" by selling the "home of the English game to an American billionaire."
Aware he might have to overcome resistance to the deal, Khan knows emotions run high when it comes to the scene of English soccer's greatest triumph in 1966.
"Obviously it has history and you have to respect it," Khan said. "When it comes to a transaction it's a lot of money but it's not the most money I've spent. I've spent a lot more money investing in auto factories in the last 12 months."
Khan built his fortune in the automotive industry after moving to the U.S. from Pakistan. He bought the Jaguars in 2011 and secured a deal to play annual NFL regular season games in London. The sports portfolio was expanded with the buyout of Fulham in 2013.
Rob Harris is at RobHarris and facebook/RobHarrisReports No team in the ultra-competitive Western Conference has made the playoffs more times in a row than the Minnesota Wild, with six straight appearances to share the current streak lead with the Anaheim Ducks. That regular season consistency has only led, however, to April dissatisfaction. Ousted in five games by Winnipeg in their first-round series, the Wild were sent again to an early exit from the Stanley Cup tournament. They were shut out by the Jets in the last two contests and finished with a scoreless streak of 141:47.
”It’s really disappointing. I don’t think that’s indicative of the kind of team that we have. It was just a really tough night,” center Matt Cullen said after the 5-0 loss in Winnipeg on Friday. ”Obviously with our backs against the wall, I think we all expected more and hoped for more Authentic Josh Manson Jersey , and I think if we could do it all over again every guy would like to give more.”
There was no shame in being beaten by the Jets, a deeper, faster team with an exceptional goalie in Connor Hellebuyck that finished with the second-best record in the NHL in 2017-18. For the Wild, though, there’s an overarching theme of staying stuck at a good-but-not-great level since the franchise-altering signings of Zach Parise and Ryan Suter helped start this remarkable-but-unfulfilling run of making the playoffs every year with the two stars on the roster.
”We want more. We expect more from ourselves. We let another one slip away,” right wing Charlie Coyle said.
Here are some key angles to the end of the Wild’s season:
LOOKING BACK
The Wild are 2-6 in series and 15-29 in games in the postseason during the Parise-Suter era that began on July 4, 2012. The 17-year-old franchise’s only advancement past the second round remains the 2003 surge to the Western Conference finals, where the Wild were swept by the Ducks.
The postseason trouble encountered by the Wild used to be in the form of the Chicago Blackhawks, who eliminated them in 2013, 2014 and 2015. The Blackhawks won the Stanley Cup in the first and third of those years. They lost in the first round in 2016 and 2017, though, and failed to make the playoffs this spring for the first time in 10 years. So Patrick Kane and Jonathan Toews are no longer the problem.
Now Nashville and Winnipeg have taken the lead in the daunting Central Division, with the Predators taking the Presidents’ Trophy with the league’s best record one season after reaching the Stanley Cup finals. Six of the seven teams made the playoffs either last year or this year.
”We certainly believed that we could give these guys a real run for it even though nobody seemed to be giving us a chance Thomas Vanek Jersey ,” goalie Devan Dubnyk said. ”We’re one play away each game. I know that’s easy to say, but it’s really how close it was besides tonight.”
BANGED UP
This year, in fairness, one of the hurdles to postseason success became the rare absence of Suter, who has long been one of the NHL’s most durable players as a puck-moving, tough-minded defenseman. His broken ankle diluted the blue line in the final week of the regular season.
Then Parise, whose late-season surge signaled he was all the way back from the back injury and surgery that kept him out for the first 39 games, was knocked out of action with a broken sternum suffered in Game 3 against the Jets.
”Every team has injuries, right?” captain Mikko Koivu said, adding: ”For sure that hurts, there’s no question about that. But we can’t go behind that.”
CULLEN MULLING
Matt Cullen, after winning the Stanley Cup with the Pittsburgh Penguins in 2016 and 2017, put off retirement for another year and returned to his home-state team with 11 goals Jack Johnson Jersey , 11 assists and valuable leadership at age 41. He wasn’t ready to address his future after Game 5.
”My only thought here the last while was getting it back home for Game 6,” Cullen said. ”So to be honest I don’t have an answer right now.”
QUIET COYLE
Not every forward will be productive in a playoff series, of course, but the Wild were hurting without any goals or assists by three of their top-nine forwards: Coyle, Nino Niederreiter and Jason Zucker. Coyle, who had only 11 goals during the regular season, was especially ineffective against the Jets.
”Had plenty of chances to finish. I didn’t finish. Or the goalie came up big,” Coyle said. ”Whatever it is I didn’t get the job done. That hurts.”

Cheap Houston Texans Jerseys
I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you.
Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 7 Oct - 04:56 (2018)

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FORUM ALGÉRIEN DE MÉDECINE ::: MED-DZ Index du Forum » Hors Médecine » Sport

Index | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Med-Dz by TiBoy 2008-2010
phpBB skin developed by: John Olson