FORUM ALGÉRIEN DE MÉDECINE ::: MED-DZ : hearing you and you
  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés 
Nom d’utilisateur: Mot de passe:   
Index  FAQ  Rechercher  Membres  Groupes  Profil  Annonces Med-Dz  S’enregistrer

hearing you and you
Sauter vers:  
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FORUM ALGÉRIEN DE MÉDECINE ::: MED-DZ Index du Forum » Forums généraux » Aides, développement et suggestions.
Auteur Message
panxing18
Membre en progrès
Membre en progrès

Année d'étude: 6ème année
Votre Faculté: Fac-Annaba
Point(s): 110
Moyenne de points: 0
MessagePosté le: Jeu 27 Sep - 09:40 (2018) Répondre en citant

Kirk Cousins‘ connection with his new receivers is a work in progress.
The Vikings quarterback invited Adam Thielen and Stefon Diggs to Atlanta in April for a throwing session before organized team activities. They continued to get to know each other during the team’s offseason program.
“It’s a process of saying Evgenii Dadonov Jersey Kids , ‘Hey, this is the way I’ve done if for six years. You’ve done it a different way for five years. Let’s try to talk about why you’ve had success, why I’ve had success. Let’s find some middle ground; let’s decide whether I’m going to learn your way, you’re going to learn my way http://www.officialstarsproonline.com/authentic-adidas-brett-ritchie-jersey ,'” Cousins said, via Courtney Cronin of ESPN. “That’s the process I’m talking about. Every route, every concept, really we could talk about each individual one. The best part of the whole thing is you know you have a chance when the communication is as healthy as it is.
“[Thielen is] receptive to listening; I can understand what he’s getting at. It’s the same with Stef. That’s where when I say I’m really excited about the locker room and the players I work with Eric Staal Jersey , it’s moments like that, where I feel really good about the communication, that they’re hearing you and you’re hearing them.”
Cousins has no firm plans to work with his receivers off site before training camp, but feeling “a little behind the eight ball Zemgus Girgensons Jersey ,” he will stay in his playbook.
“I’m going to go back, I’ll make a list,” Cousins said. “Probably get on the phone with [offensive coordinator] coach [John] DeFilippo or [quarterbacks] coach [Kevin] Stefanski and email and just go through it all to get each question answered over the summer.”
Los Angeles Angels rookie reliever Jake Jewell has a broken right leg and could miss the rest of the season.The Angels put Jewell on the 10-day disabled list Thursday, a day after he was injured in a game against Boston. He’s scheduled to have surgery Friday.
Jewell was carted off the field at Fenway Park on Wednesday night. Called up from Triple-A earlier in the day Ryan O'Reilly Jersey , he appeared to catch his cleat as he covered the plate on a run-scoring wild pitch and fractured his fibula. The 25-year-old was hurt in his third big league game.
The Angels recalled right-handed pitcher Eduardo Paredes from Triple-A Salt Lake and added right-hander Taylor Cole to the major league roster.
The club also optioned infielder Nolan Fontana to Salt Lake and transferred infielder Zack Cozart to the 60-day DL. Cozart is scheduled to have season-ending surgery to repair a torn labrum in his left shoulder on Friday.
 Seattle Seahawks Customized Jerseys

MessagePosté le: Jeu 27 Sep - 09:40 (2018)

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FORUM ALGÉRIEN DE MÉDECINE ::: MED-DZ Index du Forum » Forums généraux » Aides, développement et suggestions.

Index | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Med-Dz by TiBoy 2008-2010
phpBB skin developed by: John Olson